PDA

View Full Version : Bat shit crazy Maxine Waters tells a crowd full of cucks to keep harassing Trump administration officials

Mushmouth
06-24-2018, 04:05 PM
Maxine Waters wants more people to harass Trump administration officials in public spaces.

Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-orders-more-public-harassment-of-trump-aides-god-is-on-our-side/

Cracka Jack
06-24-2018, 04:39 PM
I really hope this gets out of hand. We are long overdue for..

:snack

SC Anemia
06-24-2018, 07:06 PM
I really hope this gets out of hand. We are long overdue for..

:snack

Seems like this country and the media have gone so far off the rails that anything goes now. Including a sitting congresswoman inciting treason. 30-40 years ago that nasty old sow would have been tried and imprisoned.

:fume

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-24-2018, 08:40 PM
People love strength, and hate victims. We have to stop playing the role of victim, and meet these assholes on the street.

Cat fur allergic
06-29-2018, 05:33 PM
I can't wait till she pushes people too far!!!

zagnut
06-29-2018, 09:27 PM
I'd really love to see nature run it's course where she has the big one in front of God and everyone. Then I would love to see everyone stand there and enjoy the moment...no 911, no amberlamps and God no mouth to mouth.