PDA

View Full Version : Feral dindu strips naked, breaks into apartment, chokes dog

ArizonaSkittles
06-24-2018, 11:50 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/21/new-hampshire-man-out-on-bail-strips-naked-breaks-into-apartment-and-chokes-golden-retriever-police-say.html

A New Hampshire man was arrested Wednesday after he stripped naked, broke into an apartment and choked a golden retriever two days after he was released on bail, police said.

People reported seeing a man in a bathrobe walking around the building, WHDH reported. Ildephonse eventually ditched the robe, climbed onto a porch on the second floor and smashed the door leading into the apartment, police said.

Police arrested Ildephonse after they used a Taser on him. Investigators later discovered a golden retriever, who appeared to have been chocked and beaten. The dog was taken to the veterinarian and is expected to recover.

The electric whip wasn’t enough for this nog. What is it with niggers attacking innocent animals anyway? It makes me so mad. Hopefully this walking pile of shit ends up locked away for good.

MineEvolved
06-24-2018, 10:17 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/21/new-hampshire-man-out-on-bail-strips-naked-breaks-into-apartment-and-chokes-golden-retriever-police-say.html

The electric whip wasn’t enough for this nog. What is it with niggers attacking innocent animals anyway? It makes me so mad. Hopefully this walking pile of shit ends up locked away for good.

They attack animals because most animals are defenseless. A dog isn't generally 'mean' or 'vicious', unless someone makes them that way. Cats, even less so. They have the greatest capacity to tell a human 'fuck you', more than anything else in the animal kingdom, but as my wife says, they're soft, cuddly, and make a soothing noise when you pet them. To humans, these are qualities that make for good pets, and we're comfortable with them around babies. To a nigger, if it isn't ripping the head off of some other living organism, it's weakness. And, niggers, first and foremost, prey on weakness.

But, more precisely, the nigger considers animal abuse to be 'entertainment', like the asshole who cut off all 4 of that puppies legs last week, just to see what happens. The same kind of simple reasoning that makes a nigger want to play with its own feces.

I've said it before: Jail is just another form of free ride for a nigger. Only the threat of severe injury or death has any measurable effect on a niggers behavior, and even then, a nigger will engage in its TNB, knowing full well they could get badly injured or killed. Even electric therapy has limited value.

Simply put, the nigger doesn't care if it goes to jail for animal torture. To them, its free food, cable TV, a weight room and basketball, a warm place to sleep, and plenty of other down-low niggers to fuck. To a nigger, as the old saying goes, 'what's not to like?'...to a nigger, prison is simply NOT a deterrent. Excruciating pain is their only teacher. Slaveowners knew this, why do you think there were whipping posts, hot boxes, and hobbling? Because the rest of us had nothing better to do? Those were the only things that were effective. Trying to reason with it would only make it drool, and rewarding it with watermelon just made it lazy, and that cotton didn't get picked. The only thing they could do to get ROI out of them was to apply regular, good sound beatings.

For myself, I feel one the greatest things a site like this offers to the casual reader/student of niggardry, is the lesson that we have to throw out conventional thinking when it comes to niggers. We try to make sense of the things niggers do, to understand why they do them. It's impossible. Educating ourselves in the ways of niggardry doesn't mean we'll ever truly understand a nigger. Only what needs to be done to contain them and/or defend against them.

SC Anemia
06-24-2018, 11:35 PM
Really? FFS the nigger saw this as a threat?

Damn I hate niggers. :fume

ArizonaSkittles
06-25-2018, 01:15 AM
Really? FFS the nigger saw this as a threat?

Damn I hate niggers. :fume

Seriously. That’s what pissed me off the most. Golden retrievers are super friendly, even to niggers, and this shitape tried to kill it. If anyone tried to harm my dogs they would end up full of holes. I’m glad the dog survived, and I’m upset that the nog survived as well.

Buck Simian
06-25-2018, 11:25 AM
:lol

I bet that's what the niggers mammy was thinking when she named him. "He gonna be da black Fonzie and shit!"

zagnut
06-25-2018, 02:15 PM
Joe Arpaio had the solution to niggers treating prison as a free ride. Feed them Bologna morning, noon and night. Need greens then feed them grass. Don't like bologna? THen give them an onion! Make it an existence; not club med for niggers.

SC Anemia
06-25-2018, 03:12 PM
Joe Arpaio had the solution to niggers treating prison as a free ride. Feed them Bologna morning, noon and night. Need greens then feed them grass. Don't like bologna? THen give them an onion! Make it an existence; not club med for niggers.

I've got some creative ideas for "prison reform". The Anemia Correctional Center would have a recidivism rate of around 0%. Gnomesayin?

ArizonaSkittles
06-25-2018, 04:12 PM
I think the best way to make prison less cushy for dindus is to bring back hard labor. Make them work for 16 hours and sleep for 8. If all they get to do is work and sleep they’ll be too tired for TV and down low action. Feed them unflavored porridge with vitamins and protein powder. Give them nothing but tap water to drink. Make them sleep on hard slabs, and get rid of the idea of commissary. They’re either chained together swinging pickaxes or sleeping on hard slabs. If they swing the pickaxes at each other, it’s just a discount for the taxpayers. If they refuse to work they get a nice jolt from a cattle prod.