PDA

View Full Version : First encounter with major nigger stink

Unregistered
06-23-2018, 06:24 PM
Where I am, it is hotter than hell today, and I was in a department store , and was ambushed by a horrible, reeking odor. It was busy there, and by the looks on other customer's faces they smelled it too.
Finally, I learned the source of the foul stench... a nigger man. It seemed to be getting some sort of pleasure from making other customers sick... It was muttering into a cell phone with one hand, and flapping the opposite arm like a chicken, while walking around. Also, it's shirt was drenched in sweat (or whatever nasty fluid emits from their pores).

We all know that niggers stink, but this funk went way beyond what one would consider normal body odor... honestly, it made we want to vomit. The best I can describe it would be something like the odor inside a recycling center: warm beer left in cans, and motor oil, all baking together in the summer sun. Truly putrid. I have previously lived in a nation (mostly white) where body odor is no big deal, and not considered offensive...but this nasal assault coming off that nigger was something beyond 'normal' BO.
I don't know if it is all the junk food they eat that makes them smell that way, but I know I never want to smell that again...

Cracka Jack
06-24-2018, 08:39 AM
From the moment they are shat into the world, niggers are in a constant state of decomposition. They are like a walking compost pile with all the wrong shit in it.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-24-2018, 10:56 AM
I have previously lived in a nation (mostly white) where body odor is no big deal, and not considered offensive...

You've lived in Europe? :lol

jenkemfactory
06-24-2018, 11:36 AM
It's typical nigger smell.
I've experienced it since I was a boy.
It is the same smell found in monkeys. I'm not joking. Check out your local zoo.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 02:27 AM
Niggers excrete bodily waste through their pores.

Blue-Gum
06-25-2018, 09:08 AM
ALL niggers stink...PERIOD!!!!! Back in the day when I used to work with the public I'd be forced to come in contact with niggers, they all stink, but some of them duking REEK....I'm talking it would almost gag me, and it was always the same niggers, maybe it was the possums, lizards and snakes they ate..