PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore niggers don't pay their water bills either..

Mushmouth
05-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Nearly 1,000 Baltimore homeowners are facing a tax sale this month for past due water bills amid complaints the city has limited their ability to challenge billing errors.

The city's tax liens on the properties will be auctioned on May 15. The investors who buy them often charge homeowners thousands of dollars in interest, fees and court costs if they want to recoup their houses.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-tax-sale-20170505-story.html

West Texas Red Dirt
05-07-2017, 09:59 AM
This is bullshit. Just like the Michigan niggers that haven't paid water bills in years. I can't go one month without getting the disconnect notice. This is pandering to nigger infested areas because bills be rayciss. All the gibs niggers get and still can't budget shit. Watch. This will disappear and other nigger towns will copy it leaving poot YT to make up the difference

CoonTownYT
05-07-2017, 10:03 AM
This is bullshit. Just like the Michigan niggers that haven't paid water bills in years. I can't go one month without getting the disconnect notice. This is pandering to nigger infested areas because bills be rayciss. All the gibs niggers get and stoll can't budget shit. Watch. This will disappear and other nigger towns will copy it leaving poot YT to make up the difference

That was my first thought. Flint niggers were going on six months to a year without having paid their utilities. How does that happen? My company gives you ten days after the due date. If you can't pay, your shit gets cut off. Simple as that.

Sandy
05-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Imagine how awful those nigger nests will be. Bidding shouldn't go very high because of the renovation required, and I bet in a lot of cases it's no more than the land value minus costs of razing everything to the ground. It wouldn't be worth trying to salvage anything because the niggers will rip out pipes and anything else valuable before they leave.

West Texas Red Dirt
05-07-2017, 03:57 PM
What do they need "wata" for anyway?
They don't shower or wash clothes.
Must be for all that super sugar "koo-laid" they bes drankin

SC Anemia
05-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Yep, absolute bullshit. I pay the irrigation district and Pacific Gas & Electric every month like clockwork. Both of those fuckers will cut you off after 10 days. I never miss. Damn niggers!

BTW, that's part of what the niggers claimed that touched-off the 1992 LA chimpout. Some old hag named Eula Love who had an outstanding power bill of $22 dollars. The utility company (also PG&E) sent workers to attach a disconnect notice and try to collect got a knife pulled on them.
They called LAPD who weren't having that shit a issued batwings. Wikipedia says she threatened them with the knife where in fact the old sow threw it at them.

:traybat