PDA

View Full Version : Nigger at the BMV wanting a ID

Buck Simian
06-22-2018, 09:11 PM
So I am at the BMV today, I walk up to the counter and hand the lady my paperwork to get my registration renewed. Around this time a nog walks up to the counter where another employee was. Close enough that I could overhear the conversation. Broken English, he said he needed a state ID. He hands her some paper, I take it that it was a cable TV bill. She explains well you are going to need more than that, I can't just give you a ID from this. Then he just stands there and doesn't say anything. At least a minute of awkward dead silence. So finally she repeats what she said, that he needs something such as a birth certificate and SS number to receive a state ID. He starts clucking in some African language, then repeats what he said at first. He needs a state ID and hands her the paper again. She once again tells him she can't and then asks him if he is a immigrant. He proceeds to cluck again in African mumbo-jumbo. I really think the only line of English he knew was I need a state ID.
I don't know how this ended but when I stepped outside there was another African nog standing by the door looking in. These fuckers were more than likely in the country illegally and trying to get some sort of identification and thought it would be that simple. that they only needed a cable bill to do it. In the liberal Obama world it would be, those niggers would be given a drivers license with no test required and probably a brand new car to top it off.

Cat fur allergic
06-22-2018, 09:38 PM
Nigger should have went to NY or California they would have beg him to get one.

SC Anemia
06-23-2018, 01:03 AM
Nigger should have went to NY or California they would have beg him to get one.

Since you mentioned it CFA...

More than 1 million immigrants in the country illegally have obtained special California driver's licenses since the state first began issuing them a little more than three years ago, the state Department of Motor Vehicles announced Wednesday as officials hailed the number as a major milestone.

Assembly Bill 60, which took effect in January 2015, requires the DMV to issue driver's licenses if applicants can prove their identity and California residency, as well as meet all testing requirements, regardless of whether they can show they are in the country lawfully. As of March 30, about 1,001,000 immigrants have obtained the licenses, which are renewable after five years.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-dmv-illegal-immigration-licenses-20180404-story.html

This retarded shit really chaps my ass! :fume