PDA

View Full Version : Did the nigger leave a tip? Did he want to dox me? And will he cry rayciss anyway?..

Mushmouth
06-22-2018, 05:06 PM
Okay,

I'm working at a restaurant a couple of towns up. The owner is an existing customer, he begged me to redo the joint and I agreed against my better judgement, but that's another story.

I park my truck in a way that blocks the parking spaces on the side that I'm working on and I have this sticker on my rear window.

So today a burner and buck go in, and an hour or so later they come out and walk right near my truck. I noticed the burner staring at my sticker and calling her nigger's attention to it. They conversed out of earshot for a minute then the nigger shuffled towards me.

Just as he mumbled esskuuze me the main door flung open and someone yelled "Sir, thanks for the tip!" This distracted the nigger for a minute and I continued working, didn't hear the conversation.

He comes back towards me and axes me if I have a business card. I reply no. How a bout a website? No..

Then it tells me that it just moved into a house three towns further up and is looking to have some work done.

I explain that I'm booked and don't usually travel that far. Then told him good luck, everyone's booked.

I left about forty minutes later and wanted to get the fuck out of there before the weekend traffic started so I didn't follow up on the tip thing.

My theories:

1. Nigger and mudshark stiffed them on the tip and the waitress called them out on it.

2. They got butthurt over my sticker and wanting my info was a ruse to dox me because Trump is a Nazi and shit.

3. Nigger is gonna post something on facespook or yelp or something crying racist anyway, might even make up some shit about me.

Hope he accuses me of calling him a nigger.. :lol

Cracka Jack
06-22-2018, 05:11 PM
esskuuze...

I've always wondered how to spell that!! :lol

SC Anemia
06-22-2018, 07:10 PM
Well, since I had to look it up...

Hope he accuses me of calling him a nigger.. :lol :lol

ArizonaSkittles
06-23-2018, 11:15 PM
Probably looking for a chance to steal your tools.

MineEvolved
06-24-2018, 11:47 PM
All of the above will be my guess. Although, strictly speaking, doxxing is a pretty high falutin' strategy for your average buck/burner combo.

jenkemfactory
06-26-2018, 09:56 AM
I'll add my guess. He wanted your card so he can have your address. Then he would try to ruin you somehow. Like, Joe's business gave me bad service or he called me nigger. Maybe he wants his ghostwriter to post bad reviews. Maybe he wants to break into your house. Maybe he wants to cap you.