PDA

View Full Version : New Castle Co Delaware is an irredemablely fuxated shithole.

Cracka Jack
06-20-2018, 06:04 PM
The cancer that is niggerdom spread here via I-95 from Filthadelphia. 35 years ago the plague was confined to Wilmington (Murdertown USA), and a few patches of huts here and there. But the niggers knew to keep their chickenholes SHUT. Then the NIGGER LOVING LIBERAL CUNTS!!!! from south east PA, and Jersey decided they'd like to live in a big McMansion in beautiful Delaware. And they brought their nigger loving politics with them. Yada yada yada, blah blah blah, rinse and repeat..... 30 years later, fuxated.

This area is no longer fit for aware human habitation. Not every human here is useless, but besides the niggers, the number of drug addled human FUCKING GARBAGE alone is enough to turn your stomach. Drug addled LOSERS at ever major intersection holding up their cardboard LIES begging for gibs.... Humans, begging for DOPE MONEY!!!! :fume And they learned it from the FUCKING NIGGERS!!! When I was in my teens, you NEVER saw a white person panhandling, EVER!!! It was strictly the domain of soulless - pride-less niggers.

I need to GTFO of here pronto. Taking a 60 mile trip downstate today on DE Rt 1 was a non stop 70mph monkeyshine circus. Every nigger driving disorder you can name, I saw it AT LEAST once, and many of them multiple times in a little over an hour. Driving slow in the left lane, weaving, passing on the shoulder, no turn signal lane changes, tailgating, drifting across lane markers.... and on and on...

GOD DAMNIT I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!

I'm tired of waiting. I'm gonna start building a Space Shuttle to send them all to the Sun with my own money.

ArizonaSkittles
06-22-2018, 04:57 PM
I fucking hate tailgaters. I’ve been thinking about installing some super bright LED floodlights on my rear bumper for when tailgaters get on me. Out here all the niggers like to drive around with their windows down blasting shitty crap music. Even with my windows up, AC blasting, and my good human music playing, I can still hear their shit. It’s 100 degrees out and they drive around with all their windows down just so they can annoy other people with their shitty music.