PDA

View Full Version : The first coontact today was the most vile muh poosie ever attempted on me

Sandy
05-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Three teen she-nigs at the supermarket rounded the corner, no doubt headed for the fried chicken. They were directly in my way, so I had to stop. One looked straight at me and half-squatted, gyrating like it was doing an African tribal dance to lure a mate. I coldly said, "Would you excuse me so I can get through." Inside, I wanted to vomit.

I've had a few bad muh poosies. A cafeteria cashier where I used to work always tried to chat me up, one time trying to impress me, "I gonna be gettin muh GED soon!" On the old Plantation, I mentioned when I filled in for another teacher's tutorial class, and a muzzie sow looking like Andre Braugher in a hijab was giving me eyes. But today's mating dance was the worst.

Koolaid Hair
05-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that. At least you weren't raped (this time).

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

zagnut
05-06-2017, 10:48 PM
I've thought of starting a thread on this but has anyone else noticed the niggers in the grocery store walking a basket so you can't get past their stinking asses instead of walking behind it?

Cracka Jack
05-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Coontact like that makes me wish I could projectile vomit on command. But then again, the sow might see that as foreplay....

Bernie Goetz
05-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Remind me never to go to Walmart with you .

Cracka Jack
05-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Hey Bernie.... you probably wouldn't want to go to Walmart with me... :lol

Bernie Goetz
05-07-2017, 05:55 PM
I like you but I'll pass .