PDA

View Full Version : Hit the trifecta at the grocery store: a mudshark, an oildriller and nigger, and a bonus of sand niggers

Sandy
06-19-2018, 10:23 PM
I picked up a few things on the way home, and it was a sorry sight to see. There was a tall woman I first saw from the back. She was way too skinny up top for that disproportionately wide ass. When she turned a corner, I saw her face was the kind that's been through a war, just unhappy and looking tired. Then I saw in the shopping cart was her mutant, medium brown, with medium brown hair of that unmistakable Brillo niggerness. No sympathy here.

Then I saw a white cuck faggot pushing the cart behind a spigger sow. Maybe 5'8", 120 pounds, white T shirt, cargo shorts, flip flops. He probably takes it up the ass from the sow.

Finally, I spied a suspicious looking type of skull cap. When I passed by I saw it's a lighter skinned Mohammedan, with a thick beard like a gigantic toilet brush. Then his nigger sow in a hijab came over.

Was one of them responsible for outside? Walking to my car I thought, what the hell is the horrible smell? It was like someone had shit in the parking lot, and the wind was blowing it all over. This store is a great place to buy food, but it's in the town next door, which has become very niggerfied over the last few years. Soon enough I'll have no choice but to go out of my way for groceries. Sometimes I see wiggers and spiggers doing the monkeyshines walk with their groid friends, and it's only going to get worse with new HUD Section 8 apartments under construction.

Cracka Jack
06-22-2018, 05:15 PM
I go several miles out of my way to shop at a less fuxated supermarket.

SC Anemia
06-22-2018, 06:56 PM
I picked up a few things on the way home, and it was a sorry sight to see. There was a tall woman I first saw from the back. She was way too skinny up top for that disproportionately wide ass. When she turned a corner, I saw her face was the kind that's been through a war, just unhappy and looking tired. Then I saw in the shopping cart was her mutant, medium brown, with medium brown hair of that unmistakable Brillo niggerness. No sympathy here.

I got a pretty good mental image of that one. Homo erectus beatdownacus. Seen plenty of those over the years. Those are (almost) the only burners I feel bad for. Made the piss-poor decision earlier in life to mate with a shitskin then fast forward a year or so and the nigger donor has vanished like a pair of rims at a Koonye concert.

A butt-nugget or two, section 8 housing, no hope for a decent white man ever, no child support and in short...just plain fucked.
Still no sympathy here either.

Cracka Jack
06-22-2018, 07:00 PM
I got a pretty good mental image of that one. homo Erectus Beatdownacus. Seen plenty of those over the years. Those are (almost) the only burners I feel bad for. Made the piss-poor decision earlier in life to mate with a shitskin then fast forward a year or so and the nigger has vanished like a pair of rims at a Koonye concert.

A butt-nugget or two, section 8 housing, no hope for a decent white man ever, no child support and in short...just plain fucked.
Still no sympathy here either.

Yeah, it's a terrible thing. Someone should open up a rehab where they can go to cleanse their fetid souls by begging humankind for forgiveness 20 hours a day, and get free swimming lessons for their sprog.