PDA

View Full Version : Affirmative action sow tells me there's no such thing as military time

Sandy
06-19-2018, 09:58 PM
I was pretty busy, but a good busy, leading a team installing software at an unnamed client. Like any other trading platform, it keeps it simple by using military time. I trained the client's people in how to use it. Sometimes a time has to be put in by hand, and everybody else gets how. Their one nigger completely refused to believe that military time exists at all. Now I've heard it all! It's a stereotypical 300 pound sow with 25 inch arms of pure fat, and dreadlocks that have never been washed. When I showed it how to enter time correctly, it actually said: "Ain na sich thang as sissteen hunna owz!" I said, yes there is, it's called military time. "Ain na sich thang! Maign, I done been to college, ahz knowz ain na sich thang." With humans, I would know someone had to be pulling my leg, but this sow was serious!

Look, I don't work there, so I won't be around when things get royally fucked up. I didn't say quite that to the manager, but close for a professional environment. I told him I'm not the one who'll have to explain to auditors how the company says it made a profit, when shares were bought at 15:40 and scalped at 03:50 (meaning the true time was 15:50). Almost everything is recorded manually, thank God for the company's sake, but that also depends on times being correct. Once in a while something has to be entered manually or corrected.

That white guy is really nice, either a lot older than he looks or years past regular retirement. I bet having to deal with the sow has added 10 years to his appearance. I said that he'd better not let the sow near anything with a time, and he said he knew. He quietly said, "Between you and me, she's an affirmative action hire." That's all I needed to know. I can only imagine what the guy does to keep the sow busy. Maybe that's how some niggers take those 3 hour lunches, because a human boss wants them not working.

Cat fur allergic
06-23-2018, 01:45 AM
Should tell her nigger time is real :p.

jenkemfactory
06-23-2018, 05:01 AM
dreadlocks that have never been washed.

I first heard this from a nigger kid. I believed it right away after my nose told me so.

But yeah, I use 24 hour clocks all the time. I have a 24 hour analogue clock too. I put it in my office at work. It confuses people.

MineEvolved
06-26-2018, 11:18 PM
Your average nigger takes 14-15 years to learn how to count to TWELVE. A 24 hour clock? That was a wasted breath, m8.

k9woman
06-27-2018, 01:13 AM
You really need to tell the sow about Zulu time.:lol It'll say it be racist.

Buck Simian
06-27-2018, 09:34 AM
Niggers don't know how to tell time regardless. Time is a racist invention of the white man.

SC Anemia
06-27-2018, 11:11 AM
You really need to tell the sow about Zulu time.:lol It'll say it be racist.

Zero dark thirty would be rayciss too! :lol