PDA

View Full Version : My Cousin is Sick of Niggers

Chimpwhipper
06-18-2018, 11:14 AM
After 8 years of Cheetah for "president", and running her own business for 15 years, my cousin surprised me the other day. She's always been a "live and let live" kind of person, but when I said "it's time to ship them back" she said, "I'm so sick of these goddamned niggers". I was so proud. We sppent the rest of the day talking about our guns.

Cracka Jack
06-18-2018, 01:12 PM
After 8 years of Cheetah for "president", and running her own business for 15 years, my cousin surprised me the other day. She's always been a "live and let live" kind of person, but when I said "it's time to ship them back" she said, "I'm so sick of these goddamned niggers". I was so proud. We sppent the rest of the day talking about our guns.

Never even met her and I like her already. Send her my regards.

MineEvolved
06-18-2018, 08:18 PM
That means she always felt that way, but feels less ashamed now to admit it.

jenkemfactory
06-18-2018, 09:11 PM
I see she got diversified.
Exposure to niggers will do that to a person.

Buck Simian
06-19-2018, 08:57 AM
I have a mixture when it comes to cousins. Some hate niggers and would fit in well here, some are in the middle-they have never really been exposed to niggers so they don't know what it is about and never really bring it up and then some of the others would apologize to a nigger for racism and being white after that nigger just robbed and raped them. That last group I have nothing to do with.

ArizonaSkittles
06-19-2018, 04:30 PM
It’s been “time to ship them back” for centuries now, but introducing an invasive species is a bell you can’t un-ring. Just like how the kudzu vine was introduced to the South for ground cover and erosion control, niggers were introduced to the South for cheap labor. They both didn’t do that great a job at their intended purpose, and they both have taken over and are now impossible to eradicate. The only difference is that spraying Roundup on a nigger doesn’t do all that much.