PDA

View Full Version : I’m in LOVE with this chick!

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 12:38 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5850613/Waitress-booted-Air-Force-caught-video-saying-shes-going-n-r-hunting.html

So we're going nigger hunting today or what?' a man can be heard asking in the video.

'We're fucking niggerr-hunting right now,' he adds.

The camera then pans to Duncan who smiles as she says: 'You get them niggers'.

Mushmouth
06-16-2018, 07:04 AM
I'd love her too if she didn't try to walk it back and claim to have nigger friends..

Boy
06-16-2018, 08:48 AM
This statement alone kills it.

'I have black friends, I have black people in my family, I didn't mean it'

Unregistered
06-17-2018, 02:52 PM
Sooo, disappointed! Women!

Blue-Gum
06-18-2018, 07:29 PM
I'm convinced there are millions if not billions of humans that hate niggers, it's unfortunate that they can't profess it because of occupational and other backlash

Unregistered
06-19-2018, 01:15 AM
She was afraid of nigger and Deranged White Liberal gangstalking. She felt that nobody had her back - poor thing.

Unregistered
06-19-2018, 08:56 AM
She was afraid of nigger and Deranged White Liberal gangstalking. She felt that nobody had her back - poor thing.

Sad, I once knew from a friend of a friend of a friend that hung herself just because she was accused of racist. How a sane human could go to the garage find a rope and hang herself with children/husband/family all because a monkey sub-human barbaric nigger criminal thug called it a " racist" is definitely a WONDER OF THE THIS WORLD. Some wiggers would allow themselves to be gutted and burned alive on the stake before being called " the racist" And would look their fellow humans in the eyes and spit on them. I have always avoided starange dirt bags like that, it has made my life complete, full of WISDOM, smart, and very confident not to mention...hey, I'm in my 50's and still young/healthy, AND MUCH ALIVE, that had I went the other wigger way and coddler ways I probably woulldn't be alive/healthy to even write this post today.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CALL THOSE HUMANS? I know this is a nigger bashing site, but my God, to suffer at the hands of a feral nigger buck freely to give your soul/life to the beast itself can't have a regular human intellect or ANY kind of courage or strength. Everyone reading this with an ounce of common sense can see this, and understand exactly what I'm talking about.

This woman should have NOT spoken a word of apology or excuses......this just puts gasoline to the already out of control fire.