PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon got cussed out by two bikers today

Buck Simian
06-15-2018, 10:19 PM
So I pull into a local grocery stores parking lot. I lucked out and get a parking space fairly close to the door. On the way out I run into a friend in the parking lot and start talking to him. Around this time a sheboon comes zipping in the lot, parked all sideways across two handicapped spaces right in front of the door. Now, this store is located right beside of a large intersection with stop lights. A couple of guys on motorcycles are sitting there and I hear one of them yell over in our direction something to the effect of "Learn to drive you black bitch!" She turns around and starts yelling back at them, this goes on for a minute with the two yelling back and fourth. The light changes and the guys go on their way, calling her a bitch one last time for good measure. She was pissed! And it doesn't end there, someone working in the store that was collecting shopping carts pointed out how she was parked and that she was in a handicapped space with no pass. She really hit the roof then, FUCK YOU BLAH BLAH WHITE PEOPLE! Got in her car and took off, nearly hitting another car that was pulling in.
Its such a beautiful site to see niggers get put in their place where they belong!

jenkemfactory
06-16-2018, 08:11 AM
gorillas can't learn.
Just be glad you wern't eaten by the hippo.