PDA

View Full Version : Uppity Sow Attacks Human Girl, Dad Puts The Bitch In Check With YT Juju Chokehold.

MineEvolved
06-14-2018, 04:25 AM
Video at the link.

A father came to the defense of his daughter as she was being punched by a rowdy customer while they stood in line in a fast food restaurant in Florida, video has revealed.

Footage shows a brawl erupt inside a Zaxby's restaurant in Eatonville, Florida, on Wednesday.

The fight between two female friends and a father and her daughter reportedly began as a result of ‘racist remarks’, though it is unclear what was said.

I'm just guessing here, but it's probably 'unclear' because it didn't happen.

The combatants were eventually separated and police were called to the restaurant, but no arrests were made.

Translation: Too much video evidence shows that the niggers started it, so since we can't arrest YT, we can't do nuffins.
Note the age of dad. No strapping, brought-up-right young men here to help a lady in distress, no sir.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5842545/Video-shows-father-coming-rescue-young-daughter-gets-pushed-rowdy-customer.html

Cracka Jack
06-14-2018, 08:41 AM
Assault by a feral rabid nigger = "rowdy".

Boy
06-14-2018, 09:37 AM
I guarantee you the 2 sheboons started it, something in the line of they felt entitled to cut in front of them and when told NO the orcs went on a TNB chimpout and attacked.

I want to see the in house CCTV footage.