PDA

View Full Version : Muzzies put a prison hit on Tommy Robinson

Mushmouth
06-14-2018, 01:07 AM
Tommy Robinson has been moved to a maximum security prison with a 71% Muslim population.

BREAKING: Tommy Robinson has reportedly been moved to a prison with a 71% Muslim population.

Inmates were banging on cell walls last night shouting death threats.

Protests were ignored. Tommy now fears for his safety,

An imam has placed a hit on Tommy Robinson.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/update-tommy-robinson-receiving-death-threats-in-new-uk-prison-imam-places-hit-on-tommy-robinson-video/

AfungusamongUs
06-14-2018, 11:07 AM
Poor guy! That country is beyond fucked!

Boy
06-14-2018, 11:22 AM
This is the muzzie goat fucker that ordered Tommy's transfer.

MineEvolved
06-14-2018, 01:51 PM
I'm really VERY curious as to what Odin's take on this is. I've read everything from 'meh', to 'tens of thousands are gonna burn fucking London to the ground if anything happens to TR'...Just don't have a good feel for how this is going to play out from this side of the pond. I know a lot of people are betting against TR making it out alive...I really hope the poor guy gets a break, this is total bullshit, and it's coming here sooner than we think.

Watch tourism to the UK drop to fuck-all if this goes south.

zagnut
06-14-2018, 05:22 PM

It should drop until they get rid of the Muzzie mayor and the rest of the camel fuckers from the country. Otherwise they deserve what they get!

NotThatGuy
06-15-2018, 02:04 PM
London and sadly much of the UK is a powderkeg waiting to happen. I had to go to London a few months ago at work and seriously, places that were "safe" a few years ago were off-limits now. It was sickening. Since England banned all privately owned firearms, the muzzies have upped knife violence 100 fold. If Robinson get's killed in prison, it will not end well.

Odin's balls
06-16-2018, 02:35 AM
I'm really VERY curious as to what Odin's take on this is. I've read everything from 'meh', to 'tens of thousands are gonna burn fucking London to the ground if anything happens to TR'...Just don't have a good feel for how this is going to play out from this side of the pond. I know a lot of people are betting against TR making it out alive...I really hope the poor guy gets a break, this is total bullshit, and it's coming here sooner than we think.

This is my take on the whole travesty from elsewhere on the plantation.

Yes, I follow Tommy's reports with great interest and amusement.

You probably didn't see it over the pond, but there was a sizable domonstration outside Downing Street, calling for Tommy to be freed.

Meanwhile, Tommy has been moved to a category A prison which is over 70% muslim and left in general population instead of solitary, where he has suffered death threats since the moment he walked through the door.

Basically the establishment want him dead. They know they can't do it themselves, so they are going to let a bunch of goat rapists do the job for them inside a prison, where nobody will hear about it for weeks on the outside.

The actual trumped up charges that got Tommy banged up inside of three hours (unheard of in our judicial system) are indeed bullshit.

All of the 'sensitive' information that Tommy reported was already in the public realm. You only had to go to the court and you could see the names of the defendents and the charges that they were accused of. Not rocket science by any means.

It should make you wonder why a bunch of illegal immigrant child rapists are so protected by the establishment, that they will imprison anyone who tells the truth about these sick fucks.

If anything happens to Tommy while on the inside, there will be a heavy price to pay.