PDA

View Full Version : Greetings planters!

ArizonaSkittles
06-13-2018, 10:23 PM
Long time lurker here. Started lurking back when the site was still Shitskin Plantation. Recently started posting in the visitor’s forum. It seems like these days there is a nationwide uptick in TNB and this site provides a much better environment in which to discuss it than those other sites (that end with the word mania).

Nigger behavior is like a train wreck. It’s horrifying yet you can’t help but watch it, talk about it, and ultimately laugh at it. So here’s to having many laughs at the expense of dindus doing nuffin, monkeyshines, and willfully ignorant SJW coddlers that have never once actually had to leave the safety of their Ivy League campuses and deal with the NAPA in real life.

Cheers!

jenkemfactory
06-13-2018, 10:24 PM
welcome chimp hater

Hey, I nailed you in just one minute!

NiggerHater
06-14-2018, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the Plantation, glad to have you here.:thumb

Mushmouth
06-14-2018, 12:59 AM
:welcome

Boy
06-14-2018, 09:19 AM
Welcome... now grab a whip and have at it.

ArizonaSkittles
06-14-2018, 03:14 PM
Thanks all for the warm welcome. A little about me, I live in the southwestern US and work in the construction field. Many of my nigger encounters come from the temp workers that the day labor company sends us. They send us the niggest of the niggers out here, and some of the stories I have are pretty amusing. I look forward to sharing some of my experiences in the “tales from the field” section, once I have the time to write them out nicely.

jenkemfactory
06-14-2018, 03:20 PM
Thanks all for the warm welcome. A little about me, I live in the southwestern US and work in the construction field. Many of my nigger encounters come from the temp workers that the day labor company sends us. They send us the niggest of the niggers out here, and some of the stories I have are pretty amusing. I look forward to sharing some of my experiences in the “tales from the field” section, once I have the time to write them out nicely.

uggh...that's sad. having to work with niggers.

ArizonaSkittles
06-14-2018, 04:57 PM
It’s not all bad. I get to make them dig holes and swing pickaxes out in the hot sun, so there’s that :)