PDA

View Full Version : Lawdy, lawdy, Kwame finds Jeebus n sheeeiiit

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 05:48 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5840291/Former-Detroit-mayor-serving-28-years-extortion-bribery-begs-Trump-commute-sentence.html

I am ready to go home!' Former Detroit mayor serving 28 years in prison for extortion and bribery begs Trump to commute his sentence after reconnecting with God

'I accepted Christ as my Lord, my Savior, and my Redeemer,' he wrote. 'And everything in my life changed!'

'Yes, I have made some very bad decisions in my life. Yes, I betrayed my wife and family because of my own lust and sin. Yes, I failed to deliver on the promises and opportunities that was given to me by the people of Detroit, Michigan. And yes, I have been severely punished for it.'

Our country has always been the land of 2nd Chances! I am hoping, confidently expecting, that I will have the opportunity to boldly move into the next season of my life; outside of these prison walls.'

Dream on, nigger! Only the bat fairy can save you now!

jenkemfactory
06-13-2018, 10:32 PM
ok the nigger is saved now. it can fly over buildings and off cliffs.

MineEvolved
06-14-2018, 04:53 AM

Blue-Gum
06-14-2018, 05:02 AM
I knew when our fearless leader Sir President Donald Trump listened to that nigger loving Jenkins bucket skum Kardashian, and let that crack selling nigger granny out of nigger-U,there would be a floodgates open of other niggers wanting out. Fuck that purple nigger skwame, he's one of those niggers that are so black they're purple, no nigger you stay right where you are and enjoy the bologna sandwiches....hahaha

MassaJason
06-15-2018, 02:55 PM
the land of 2nd chances? Who am duz you think you be nigger? You aint like da Marion Barry a crack smoking felon. Your black azz should rot in prison until another niggered up Kardashian crawls into the oval office. If Trump lets this guy out the prez has truly become unhinged.

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 01:05 AM
As long as Kwame promises to reform “The People’s Temple” and move 10,000 niggers to Guyana and get them to drink the grape koolaid, I don’t see a problem here.

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 08:40 PM
Remember this is the sprog of that sheboon Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick
Carolyn Cheeks Kirkpatrick, official portrait, 111th Congress.jpg
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives.

Mammy should be in jail right along with him.