PDA

View Full Version : Prince Philip knows how to control his niggers

OutragedYT
05-06-2017, 08:39 AM
I wish someone could put the fear into our niggers to make them behave.

Villagers on Pacific island Vanuatu who worship Prince Philip as a GOD fear his retirement will bring them poverty, disease and debt

Tribe in Vanuatu shocked to discover Prince Philip retired on Saturday - three days after news was announced
The villagers pray to the the 95-year-old prince daily, asking for blessing on their banana and yam crops
According to legend, pale-skinned son of a mountain god ventured across the seas to look for a rich wife
They fear Prince Philip's retirement will mean he will never visit the remote island in the Pacific

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4479400/Some-day-prince-come-say-Vanuatu-worshippers-mere-mortal-royal-Philip.html#ixzz4gIkiTaWb

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-06-2017, 11:42 AM
What did I just read? Am I still sleeping? :fry

Boy
05-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Been to Vanuatu, crazy stupid niggers jump off of wooden towers with only vines tied to their feet. Needless to say some of them die/break their necks or end up brain damaged (if that's possible for niggers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k17p4kzlASE

animal mother
05-06-2017, 12:43 PM
The vines are a little too short. This proves that even the non sub sahara niggers are equally primitive.

IseDaDiva
05-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Been to Vanuatu, crazy stupid niggers jump off of wooden towers with only vines tied to their feet

What do you expect from niggers who worship Philip, someone who I'm sure if tested would prove to actually be retarded. A perfect nigger idol.

Cracka Jack
05-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Probably the only structure those niggers have ever built and what do they do with it..?

:bert

zagnut
05-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Too bad they don't tie the vines to their necks.

Cracka Jack
05-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Too bad they don't tie the vines to their necks.

:rofl

I remember the original NatGeo episode about this nigger ritual. Several of them drove their nogs into the ground! :lol Guess they're not allowed to show that anymore. TeeVee SUCKS these days!!!

OutragedYT
05-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Villagers fear his retirement will bring them poverty, disease and debt

...as opposed to the poverty, disease, and debt they are living in now. :lol