PDA

View Full Version : High School dress codes are racist..

Mushmouth
05-06-2017, 08:35 AM

WATERBURY, Conn. (AP) — A one-day sweep in which over 150 high school students were suspended for dress code violations is bringing new criticism to a Connecticut district of predominantly Hispanic and black students that was already under scrutiny for having low numbers of minority teachers.

The students, summoned dozens at a time, were called out of class by loudspeakers and ordered to sit out the next school day for wearing hoodies, forbidden colors or other violations. Among those caught up in the sweep at Wilby High School two weeks ago were first-time offenders like Allyanna Jones, a 16-year-old honors student.

http://wtop.com/education/2017/05/dress-code-crackdown-suspends-150-students-brings-criticism/

Boy
05-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Let them wear their "native" dress/clothes

Ooooooga Boooooooga

justin igger
05-06-2017, 11:15 AM
I was picking up my daughters from high school last week and out of the building comes this serena gorillams looking sow with a pair of 80's style exercise shorts with the white piping along the edges. They were so short that the sows ass cheeks stuck out from the bottom. The school is too afraid to take on these uppity niggers it seems.

Sandy
05-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Allyanna Jones, a 16-year-old honors student.

I've learned why so many niggers are "honors students." It's because they happen to have one honors class, and no matter how shitty their grades are, they call themselves "honor students" until they get kicked out. The reason they get into a class in the first place is they threaten the administration with "discrimination" lawsuits. So a nigger winds up in math it could never hope to do, or an English class it refuses to understand and accuses of being "racist." Then try to kick a nigger out, and they threaten nigger lotto.

justin igger
05-06-2017, 09:03 PM
I've learned why so many niggers are "honors students." It's because they happen to have one honors class, and no matter how shitty their grades are, they call themselves "honor students" until they get kicked out. The reason they get into a class in the first place is they threaten the administration with "discrimination" lawsuits. So a nigger winds up in math it could never hope to do, or an English class it refuses to understand and accuses of being "racist." Then try to kick a nigger out, and they threaten nigger lotto.

In a nigger school, the sow with the dirty knees is the "honor student"