PDA

View Full Version : So this nigger comes to my door

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 05:02 AM
I was at home waiting for my grandkids to come over and I hear a knock at the door.

Downstairs, I open the door to see a big black buck nigger in a fedex uniform holding an electronic device.

He says.....Here sign for dat.]

I said "sign for what?"

Nigger says: "it be in muh truck"

I say "I aint' signing for shit until it is in my hand"

Nigger chimps. pulls his name tag out a foot from his shirt and says "I be Fedex I ain't gonna steal your shit"

I told him no package....no signature

Nigger storms off to his truck and flings my box around like a wild samsonite gorilla and dumps it on my doorstep

Nigger fedex gives me a wild eyed jungle stare like he is going to kill me.

I stared that nigger down. I may be old but I'm also big and strong no fucking nigger is going to intimidate me at my own home.

I sign for the package "donald duck"

The nigger did not even look at my sig he was so pissed.

I called fedex and got another sheboon on the phone who said she would look into it.

I doubt fedex will wrangle this ape.

Buck Simian
06-11-2018, 07:32 AM
I sign for the package "donald duck"

:lol From now on whenever I have to sign for something at the request of some nigger I am going to do that.

Cracka Jack
06-11-2018, 08:31 AM
Fedex is seriously fuxated. UPS is doing the best they can to catch up...

Boy
06-11-2018, 09:43 AM
Personally I sign for all my Nigex packages as - Elmer Fudd :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Next time sign it James Earle Ray. :kkk

Blue-Gum
06-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Who knows what that nigger was up too.....the nigger should know that's not procedure, dirty lying niggers, they can never be trusted....never

k9woman
06-12-2018, 02:10 AM
:lol From now on whenever I have to sign for something at the request of some nigger I am going to do that.

Oh please do.. Perhaps it may have its own thread, with all the different signatures.

I live amongst white delivery regular dudes, I can't sign "Bugs Bunny" or "Magilla Gorilla".:lol

Buck Simian
06-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Oh please do.. Perhaps it may have its own thread, with all the different signatures.

I live amongst white delivery regular dudes, I can't sign "Bugs Bunny" or "Magilla Gorilla".:lol

Maybe Slave Master or King Kong? Niggers would never know, they cant read anyways!

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 04:12 PM
I would have signed his electronic device, and then kept it while I shut the door. If he banged on the door and asked for it back, I would have stated: "I'm sorry, but it's too late, I already signed for it."