PDA

View Full Version : London. The place to be if you want to get stabbed and shot by a nigger

Odin's balls
06-08-2018, 01:19 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5811775/Moped-mugger-stabbed-man-death-7-000-Rolex.html

And you thought your niggers were dumb as a bag of dick hair.

"When he was 18 he was jailed for possessing a loaded firearm after accidentally shooting himself.". :lol

nigfreewisconsin
06-09-2018, 07:25 PM
My dad and I were discussing London when I visited him over Memorial Day. Not a damn thing there worth seeing that's worth the nigger and muzrat hordes. If we wanted to see niggers acting like niggers, Chicago is much closer. But, we don't. To be honest, with the way London is looking, we've discussed visiting Northern england, we've both wanted to see where the first steam railways were built, we do wonder if the plagues are just as bad in the north (Though perhaps less reported in American media) and if its worth going anymore.

Odin's balls
06-10-2018, 02:29 AM
My dad and I were discussing London when I visited him over Memorial Day. Not a damn thing there worth seeing that's worth the nigger and muzrat hordes. If we wanted to see niggers acting like niggers, Chicago is much closer. But, we don't. To be honest, with the way London is looking, we've discussed visiting Northern england, we've both wanted to see where the first steam railways were built, we do wonder if the plagues are just as bad in the north (Though perhaps less reported in American media) and if its worth going anymore.

Avoid Bradford (Bradistan), Luton (Lutonabad), Birmingham & Leeds.

In fact all major UK cities are like a scene from Blackhawk down or Ghandi.

The northerners are slightly more hospitable though. They like to scare the bejeesus out of Londoners by making eye contact and saying "Hello" when they visit the capital.