PDA

View Full Version : Trampstamp mudshark Kendra Martinez declares Pinkerton Acedemy racist cunts because her teen dindu can't graduate, again..

Mushmouth
06-07-2018, 08:38 PM

Just to be clear, he was supposed to graduate last year but came up short. Then he got a second chance at senior year this year and instead of making sure he was in the clear, he elected to do slightly less than the bare minimum, and now Mom expects his teachers to hand him pity points.

https://turtleboysports.com/race-baiting-beef-whistle-mom-calls-biracial-sons-teachers-racist-cunts-because-he-failed-to-do-minimum-work-required-to-graduate-again/

Cracka Jack
06-07-2018, 09:17 PM
Interesting. So, does "meat whistle" rank above or below "spunk trumpet" in the heirarchy of STD factory skankdom?

Odin's balls
06-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Interesting. So, does "meat whistle" rank above or below "spunk trumpet" in the heirarchy of STD factory skankdom?

:lol I snorted out my coffee

Cracka Jack
06-08-2018, 05:23 PM
:lol I snorted out my coffee

:rimshot

I'm learning all sorts of new insults since Mush introduced Turtleboysports.com to the Plantation!!

Mushmouth
06-09-2018, 05:55 AM
:rimshot

I'm learning all sorts of new insults since Mush introduced Turtleboysports.com to the Plantation!!

Don't forget gestation genie, mooch donkey and grundle gremlin.. :lol

Buck Simian
06-11-2018, 11:01 PM
That teenaper doesn't need a high school diploma where he is going-nigger university takes plenty of drop-outs.

Groid_Rage
06-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Another great Afrikoon mind suppressed by evil cave beasts and their racist graduation requirements