PDA

View Full Version : Nigger geniuses load a door unit in a pickup.

Cracka Jack
06-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Leaving a lumber yard this morning I was treated to a good laugh from monkeyshines. Three niggers had loaded an exterior door unit in the back of a pickup truck. This was not some cheap steel door. This was a full light, insulated wooden door with a full length sidelight.

Apparently the niggers did not have the foresight to empty out the bed of the pickup before going to pickup the door unit. No problem. Niggers are World Renowned Engineers, you know they built the pyramids, right? So these niggers devised an amazingly clever means of transporting this (probably $800+) door unit back to the hut......

They stood it up in the back of the bed, closed the tailgate, and put a couple of those Harbor Freight quality ratchet straps around it!

:rofl :lmao :lol

I had a job to get to, and neglected to get a photo.....
:fume

I called a guy I know that works there and asked him to get a photo for me. He had already had his fill of monkeyshines for the day and declined. He did say that they planned to have one of the niggers sit on top of the unit as they drove to keep it from falling over... :lol