PDA

View Full Version : Why the dindu eat him's own eyeball?

Mushmouth
06-07-2018, 05:26 AM

https://www.wokv.com/news/national/lawyers-for-man-who-ate-own-eyeball-argue-too-mentally-ill-for-execution/3nlLPEVEL8vbmzj6hr9MfK/

Cracka Jack
06-07-2018, 07:08 AM
I think the nigger is faking. Some one needs to stand next to it and yell, "God Damn, look at that hot naked white woman!!!" And watch to see it's eyes open......

jenkemfactory
06-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Oh, he had a bastard with a burner.
She'll forgive him.

jenkemfactory
06-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Is he really mentally ill? That would make all niggers mentally ill.

SC Anemia
06-07-2018, 11:53 AM
I'm going to say that's an affirmative on the mentally ill position.

Thomas was found guilty of the March 27, 2004, slayings of Laura Christine Boren, 20, the couple’s son, Andre Lee Boren, 4, and Boren’s infant daughter, Leyha Marie Hughes.*According to KSAT, the three victims were stabbed to death and their hearts ripped from their chests.*

In Boren’s case, Thomas missed her heart and removed a portion of her lung instead,*according to a 2013 profile of Thomas in Texas Monthly. Thomas, then 21 years old, stabbed himself in the chest multiple times, laid on the floor next to his wife’s body and waited to die, the magazine said.*

Yeah bat-shit crazy but still one heinous nigger. As I understand it, Sodium thiopental, Pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) and Potassium chloride cures that kind of fuckery.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2018, 06:24 PM
If niggers were to mentally ill to execute we would never have a single nigger see the needle. I say we drop him off in some liberal neighborhood and let them take him in. I'm sure he will still find a way to murder a few of them and they can apologize to him afterwards for being white.