PDA

View Full Version : Teen dindu evades a racist flying hatchet, then it lands in front of him..

Mushmouth
06-07-2018, 04:58 AM
NORTH BROOKFIELD, Mass. (WHDH) — Police and parents in North Brookfield are outraged after a 14-year-old African American boy was recently targeted in a frightening and disturbing hate crime.

The eighth-grade boy was stepping off a school bus Tuesday afternoon on South Main Street when two masked men in a passing Jeep flung a hatchet at his head and began yelling racial slurs.

The boy’s mother, who spoke with 7News by phone, said the hatchet narrowly missed her son’s head.

“It went right past his head. He ducked back,” the woman said. “It landed right in front of him.”

Police have not been able to locate the hatchet but they’re thankful the boy was not hurt.

https://whdh.com/news/police-seek-men-who-yelled-racial-slurs-threw-hatchet-at-boy-getting-off-bus/

The best part about this story is obviously the hatchet. Seriously. A fucking HATCHET. Because apparently this young man was hunted by Tatanka and Elizabeth Warren. :lol

https://turtleboysports.com/14-year-old-north-brookfield-boy-says-masked-men-threw-hatchet-at-him-after-getting-off-school-bus-which-stopped-in-mid-air-then-disappeared-and-the-media-and-gullible-morons-are-once-again-believin/

jenkemfactory
06-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Last night, I almost got abducted by UFOs. I called the cops. They are still trying to find the flying saucer.
I told them, one of them landed right by my house. It started to glow bright red from the intense heat. How could they not find it?

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-07-2018, 09:48 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if New Englanders are really the geniuses they claim to be. :grib

Mushmouth
06-07-2018, 10:03 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if New Englanders are really the geniuses they claim to be. :grib

I am..
:posh

SC Anemia
06-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Last night, I almost got abducted by UFOs. I called the cops. They are still trying to find the flying saucer.
I told them, one of them landed right by my house. It started to glow bright red from the intense heat. How could they not find it?

Did said aliens also fling some racial slurs? Did they call you a Honkey? Cracka-ass mufugga or something? You need to tell the cops about that too!

:rofl

jenkemfactory
06-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Did said aliens also fling some racial slurs? Did they call you a Honkey? Cracka-ass mufugga or something? You need to tell the cops about that too!

:rofl

Yeah, they said something about Yakub, and a mothership, and something about destroying the white race.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Did they find the UFO? No.
Did they find the axe? No.
Did they find the trucker or the truck? No.
Are niggers honourable? No.

k9woman
06-08-2018, 01:48 AM

I am

:stare not.

Chimpwhipper
06-08-2018, 03:22 PM
If I was going to throw a hatchet at a nigger, it would damn well hit the fucker.

AfungusamongUs
06-08-2018, 04:28 PM
The case of the mysterious vanishing raciss hatchet.

MineEvolved
06-08-2018, 06:26 PM
And printed in the media, JUST BECAUSE A NIGGER SAID SO.

jenkemfactory
06-08-2018, 08:22 PM
If I was going to throw a hatchet at a nigger, it would damn well hit the fucker.

Well, not if its the above mentioned nigglet. He's fast.