PDA

View Full Version : Elijah Muhammad's great-grandniglet-in-law tries using school board membership to pressure cop out of a speeding ticket

Sandy
06-06-2018, 10:21 PM
This is one patient cop if I ever saw one, as professional as I could imagine.

The incident began after Officer Shaun Horst pulled over Lawson-Muhammad for “doing 37 in a 25.”

“My name is Stephanie Lawson-Muhammad, I’m on the school board, I’m a community member of this town. I’m sorry if I was speeding,” she is heard telling Horst, before asking him if it’s OK if her daughter can exit the vehicle to continue on her way to school.

“And I’m scared of cops, because you guys hurt black people,” she then adds while making sobbing noises.

After being handed summonses for speeding and failing to have a valid insurance card in her possession, Lawson-Muhammad – who is married to the great-grandson of Nation of Islam founder Elijah Muhammad – becomes increasingly distraught.

“Then I’ll call Sheena, and your skinhead cop chief, too,” she adds, referencing the president of South Orange Village.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/16/nj-school-board-member-accused-trying-to-manipulate-cop-calls-police-chief-skinhead.html