PDA

View Full Version : Feral dindu steals car with 11 year old child inside. Child attacks dindu. Dindu runs away.

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 11:49 AM
An 11 year old boy thwarted a carjacking in Connecticut, when his father went into McNiggers and left the car running. A feral groid stole the car with the child inside, but the dindu fled when the child attacked him. The attack forced the buck to flee on foot, and it only got away with a backpack he snagged from the car. The dindu is now back where it belongs, at the Grey Bar Hotel.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/boy-11-fights-off-man-who-attempted-to-steal-fathers-car-in-connecticut-police-say.html

Buck Simian
06-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Someone give that kid a honorary membership to our website!

I recall around 3-4 months ago a similar story popped up where a nog jumped into a truck at a gas station and a kid either pulled a gun on him or did something to scare him off.

jenkemfactory
06-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Nucking Figger.

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 06:37 PM
I just wanna know what kind of fearsome, feral NAPA gets scared off by an 11 year old boy? Either the kid had a weapon, or the groid had some kind of jenkem hallucination. The fact that it grabbed the kid’s backpack as a consolation prize cracks me up.

Mushmouth
06-07-2018, 07:35 PM
I just wanna know what kind of fearsome, feral NAPA gets scared off by an 11 year old boy? Either the kid had a weapon, or the groid had some kind of jenkem hallucination. The fact that it grabbed the kid’s backpack as a consolation prize cracks me up.

Gangsta preenaper threatened to bust a cap in him's ass..

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:04 AM
I haven’t seen any info about the child other than his age. Could have been a groid too.

:nigdar

Chimpwhipper
06-08-2018, 03:36 PM
People who eat at McChimpy's deserve to get carjacked

Rape Ape
06-09-2018, 03:03 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if the "child" was a niglet. Niglets are fully grown, fully feral, criminally mature, nigger bucks by the age of three.