PDA

View Full Version : Another Nigger serial shooter still on the run

Isaiah.
06-05-2018, 09:11 PM
*********** refuses to post this. I don't know as to why, i'm a lurker there, here, etc.. and I've scratched my head over and over as to why. I've never been a member or banned, but they don't like postings of muslims, bashing the media, coalburners that tag team with niggers to kill humans either. It may be because they are so UNGODLY over there that they get offended when I use biblical names as a handle. Like ISAIAH, ABRAHAM, ADAM, ISAAC, SETH, MOSES. I think that may be the reason but who am I to judge. Maybe you guys can post this demonic looking nigger on the run who shot two and on the run.

www.live5news.com/story/38355408/deputies-searching-for-man-wanted-yemasee-double-shooting

Boy
06-05-2018, 09:20 PM
*********** refuses to post this. I don't know as to why, i'm a lurker there, here, etc.. and I've scratched my head over and over as to why. I've never been a member or banned, but they don't like postings of muslims, bashing the media, coalburners that tag team with niggers to kill humans either. It may be because they are so UNGODLY over there that they get offended when I use biblical names as a handle. Like ISAIAH, ABRAHAM, ADAM, ISAAC, SETH, MOSES. I think that may be the reason but who am I to judge. Maybe you guys can post this demonic looking nigger on the run who shot two and on the run.

www.live5news.com/story/38355408/deputies-searching-for-man-wanted-yemasee-double-shooting (http://www.live5news.com/story/38355408/deputies-searching-for-man-wanted-yemasee-double-shooting)

You should join us, we bash niggers, muzzies, coalburners, mudsharks, oil drillers here.