PDA

View Full Version : Piece Of Shit David Hogg Gets Swatted.

MineEvolved
06-05-2018, 03:01 PM
I'm against the practice as a means of harrassment, but I'll make an exception for this little turd.

MIAMI - A phone call about a possible hostage situation in Parkland, Fla., on Tuesday morning led police officers to swarm the home of one of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School's most outspoken student activists.

It turned out to be a prank called "swatting" - an illegal hoax call increasingly employed as a harassment tactic.

The Broward County Sheriff's Office said the target of call was the Parkland home of Stoneman Douglas senior David Hogg. The 18-year-old has emerged as one of the leading voices at the high school since a Feb. 14 massacre by a former student who opened fire with an AR-15-styled rifle and killed 17 students and staff on campus.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/swat-swarms-home-of-parkland-student-activist-david-hogg-after-a-prank-call-to-police/ar-AAyfPEC?li=BBnb7Kz

Rape Ape
06-05-2018, 07:40 PM
Now that someone has swatted a libtard, our fucking worthless government might take the issue seriously. Usually it's the cucks on Tumblr and Niggerbook doing this shit to someone who dares express a non-communist viewpoint.

Sandy
06-06-2018, 09:13 PM
It's the same Broward County Sheriff that had four deputies stand outside and do nothing. I can't take this as any more than showing up like a Hollywood script, so that fucktard kid can get new attention.

Buck Simian
06-06-2018, 10:15 PM
I guess i am old, when i hear the term swatted i think of this:

Guy Montag
06-23-2018, 12:24 AM
Just deserts for this beta-male commie-cuck :coffee

Master Sergeant
06-27-2018, 04:59 PM
I'd like to swat that fake mean look off his punk ass face.