PDA

View Full Version : Battle Sow With Spigger Tells Asian On Subway: 'Welcome to America - This Ain't Yo Country, Bitch!'

MineEvolved
06-05-2018, 03:29 AM
I sometimes feel like I'm watching The Twilight Zone. Probably the only person involved in this that can call themselves an 'American' is the asian lady. When in doubt, the smart money ALWAYS blames the nigger.

Video at the link.

An angry mother launched a racist tirade against an Asian woman on the New York subway after she asked her young daughter to give up a seat.The video, recorded by a bystander and uploaded Wednesday, shows the moment the mother explodes upon a middle-aged Asian passenger who scooted her daughter out of her seat.

The little girl gave up her seat and squeezed into the adjacent one where another young child was already sitting, causing the two to share the single seat and inciting the mother's temper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5806151/Racist-mother-launches-frightening-tirade-against-Asian-woman-NYC-subway.html

EDIT: And now, it all makes sense:

marilu, United States, United States, about 3 hours ago

First of all, the child took the seat when there was a man sitting there who specifically gave up the seat for the elderly woman. The child was originally already sitting in a different shared seat with her sister. Second, this scene is in sharp contrast to a scene I saw on a tram from the airport when I first arrived in Istanbul. I remember some young rowdy boys got on, something like 10-12 years old. I thought they might be trouble makers at first. Then I watched them stand up to give up their seats to an elderly couple, no prompting from anyone. It was just automatic for them.

Chimpwhipper
06-05-2018, 06:12 AM
Young people always offer their seats on public transportation in all the countries I've been to overseas. To not do so invites ass whooping.

jenkemfactory
06-05-2018, 09:33 AM
Nothing to do with young people. When I was young and in school I just didn't sit in the very front of the bus because old people always sat there.