PDA

View Full Version : Out Of The Mouth Of One Of Their Own: Niggers And AA Hires Rampant In FAA Control Towers.

MineEvolved
06-04-2018, 08:18 PM
People who aren't pilots or involved with aviation don't necessarily understand what a big deal this is. As a private pilot, I can tell you absolutely, that if there was EVER a need for qualified individuals, people with strong cognitive skills and spatial awareness, it would be in ground/tower control services. These guys control all commercial flights, and all civilian aviation who are operating under an IFR plan (and any VFR traffic that's required to communicate with the ground while traversing controlled airspace). The last thing anyone needs is some shit-flinging nigger, responsible for controlling the smooth and safe flow of millions of pounds of airframes safely around the world.

The thing that bothers me the most about this is that from day ONE of ground school, student pilots have the concept of PIC (pilot-in-command) drummed into their heads. Everything that happens in the air (and on the tarmac) is the responsibility of the person sitting in the left seat. If you're the PIC, and a wing strut on your C172 suddenly breaks, if the engine or instrumentation fails, if the nose gear collapses, and so on...it's YOUR fault, because you were supposed to identify any issues with the plane before you flew. Now I'm reading that things like mid-air collision near misses and runway incursions are being under-reported to make a nigger-filled FAA look as though they have a good safety record. Under the concept of PIC, if these niggers fuck up, it's still going to be the pilot's fault.

I took the FAA controllers exam back in '86, after Reagan fired the controllers. I can still remember what a cast-iron bitch that test was, it was THE most difficult test I ever personally took, and it took pretty much a whole afternoon, as I recall. I was never told if I passed or failed, I just know I was never considered. Now I have a good suspicion as to why.

A recently completed six-month investigation by Fox Business Network found that the Federal Aviation Administration has quietly moved away from merit-based hiring criteria in order to increase the number of women and minorities who staff airport control towers. The changes come despite the fact that the FAA's own internal reports describe the evidence for changing the hiring process as "weak."

Until 2013, the FAA gave hiring preference to controller applicants who earned a degree from one of its Collegiate Training Initiative schools and scored high enough on an eight-hour screening test called the Air Traffic Selection and Training exam, or AT-SAT, which measures cognitive skills. The Obama administration, however, determined that the process excluded too many from minority groups. In May 2013, the FAA's civil rights administrator issued "barrier analyses" of the agency's employment procedures, which recommended "revising how the AT-SAT is used in establishing best-qualified lists."

By the start of last year, the FAA was using a biographical questionnaire (BQ) to initially vet potential hires. The questions – "How many sports did you play in high school?", "What has been the major cause of your failures?" – seem designed to elicit stories of personal disadvantage or family hardship rather than determine success on the job.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that the FAA Air Traffic Control Division has been down with the affirmative action program for a long time.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/affirmative_action_in_the_control_tower.html

zagnut
06-04-2018, 09:25 PM
I can think of no job that has anymore stress that being in Air Traffic Control other than bomb disposal which would probably be a straight equal. Live around a airport like O' hare, DFW or apelanta and imagine multi ton wreckage falling from the sky while an AA hire says I Dindu nuffing?

Sandy
06-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Now I'm reading that things like mid-air collision near misses and runway incursions are being under-reported to make a nigger-filled FAA look as though they have a good safety record. Under the concept of PIC, if these niggers fuck up, it's still going to be the pilot's fault.

I'm rethinking the near-misses in recent years, and especially the plane that clipped another plane's wing last week. Did some nigger tell a pilot to take a runway, "forgetting" another plane would be too close?