PDA

View Full Version : Basic nigger facts

Call Me Bwana
05-05-2017, 04:25 PM
Here are some facts about the nigger in today's world. Feel free to add your own facts, since I'd never be able to think of all of them.

1. Absent from ALL outside influences, the African animal would be still living in the Stone Age. They also would not have a written language and therefore that officially make them "pre-historic".

2. The skull of your average negro has a muzzle that protudes in front of their forehead by about 18 degrees. Most other races have their nose/teeth/chin vertically inline with their forehead.

3. While many humans will quickly agree that niggers excell at physical sports, few people seem to accept the fact that most niggers lack even basic civilized intelligence.

4. Even shows like Big Brother and Survivor know better than to bring on nigger males as contestants. If they allow nigger males on, which they rarely do, the niggers are gay (i.e. Pansy asses). Big Brother learned their lesson about 10 years ago when a drunk nigger held a knife to the throat of a white girl. TNB!

5. I hate niggers. Living in a world with niggers is like living in a chimp cage at the zoo.

OutragedYT
05-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Humans go about their day using intellect. Niggers go about the day on pure instinct, just like the animals. While humans have complex emotions, the main nigger instincts fuck, sleep, eat, shit, piss, attack.

animal mother
05-05-2017, 05:56 PM
The founding fathers of this country wrote into the original constitution that a nigger was only 3/5's human. Even in 1787 they understood the menace of these beasts.

SC Anemia
05-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Survivor still has two sows left this season. They don't contribute shit and just sit around all day and eat.
They're absolutely worthless in the immunity and reward challenges other than to weigh down the losers. The whites are just keeping them around as votes/tools. Can't wait till they get voted off. They're disgusting to look at.

Xetode
05-05-2017, 11:02 PM

Call Me Bwana
05-06-2017, 12:04 PM
EXACTLY, Xetode!!!! LOL!!!

You know you're born in the wrong race when even your own kind can't stand looking at you. Hahaha