PDA

View Full Version : Cuck Rutgers history professor James Livingston doesn't like white kids at Harlem restaurant

Mushmouth
06-04-2018, 09:45 AM

A New Jersey professor said Thursday that he “officially” “now hate[s] white people” in a Facebook post that was subsequently deleted.

James Livingston, the Rutgers University history professor who made the remarks, proceeded to detail “little Caucasian a**holes” that annoyed him at a restaurant.

“OK, officially, I now hate white people,” Livingston said. “I am a white people [sic], for God’s sake, but can we keep them — us — us out of my neighborhood?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/01/rutgers-prof-officially-hate-white-people/

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/45479/

jenkemfactory
06-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Why doesn't he put on his albino bat wings?

MineEvolved
06-04-2018, 09:46 PM
...and then whines about it when people go and give him shit about his cuckness.

I'd post his FB page link, but I'm not 100% sure it doesn't violate a rule, so I won't. Easy to find, though. Have fun!

And, if anyone needs further proof that tards like this are what's wrong with higher education, here's this gem from an earlier post: (you almost can't get through it for all the fucking PC buzzwording)

David Leonhardt is now my official fave at the NYT. His column yesterday compared Stacy Abrams to Conor Lamb, supposedly rival programmatic leaders of the Democratic Party--she the progressive, he the centrist. Turns out that they're saying pretty much the same things, and, more important, that what they're saying accords with the majority opinion of Americans: raise taxes on the wealthy, expand Medicare and Medicaid, spend more government revenue on education and job creat...ion. Leonhardt refers to his column of 4/22, where the poll numbers reside. Perhaps the most promising number is the one that indicates younger voters are more inclined to favor government guarantees of health and a single payer system. Here's the summary judgment and citations.

"Most voters don’t share the centrist preferences of Washington’s comfortable pundit class. Most voters want to raise taxes on the rich and corporations. They favor generous Medicare and Social Security, expanded Medicaid, more financial aid for college, a higher minimum wage and a bigger government role in job creation. Remember, Trump won the Republican nomination as a populist. A clear majority of Americans wants the government to respond aggressively to our economic problems."

Mushmouth
06-06-2018, 06:44 AM
Update: They banned him.

A history professor from Rutgers University was banned from patronizing a diner in Harlem after he penned a scathing rant about the white children he encountered there.

https://www.infowars.com/white-professor-banned-from-diner-after-complaining-about-too-many-whites/

jenkemfactory
06-06-2018, 07:02 AM
...and then whines about it when people go and give him shit about his cuckness.

I'd post his FB page link, but I'm not 100% sure it doesn't violate a rule, so I won't. Easy to find, though. Have fun!

And, if anyone needs further proof that tards like this are what's wrong with higher education, here's this gem from an earlier post: (you almost can't get through it for all the fucking PC buzzwording)

That scumbag is a violation of nature.