PDA

View Full Version : Memfrica nigger Homeowner Greases Two Nigger Burglars!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2018, 01:13 PM
I am making a couple of assumptions here...

First, I assume this homeowner was a Human (How many niggers are "homeowners"?), and second, based upon their ridiculous nigger names -- "Azell" and "Demond", that the two burglars he ganked were cotton pickers.

The homeowner said this isn’t the first time he’s dealt with violence. Last September, he said someone also shot at his home.

“I mean, we’re in Memphis, you’re going to need a gun,” he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/03/tennessee-man-shoots-kills-would-be-burglars-at-his-home-police-say.html

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-03-2018, 02:30 PM
I am making a couple of assumptions here...

First, I assume this homeowner was a Human (How many niggers are "homeowners"?), and second, based upon their ridiculous nigger names.

The burglars missed; the homeowner hit both of them. All we need to know.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2018, 02:54 PM
The burglars missed; the homeowner hit both of them. All we need to know.

LMMFLWAO! Yeah, that should have occurred to me as well. Nigger marksmanship in action...

Too bad there weren't any random niglets standing around to catch the stray bullets!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2018, 03:07 PM
I think your :nigdar is working perfectly.

That's very kind of you... I like to BRAG that I have a PhD in Negrology. I did my graduate work as an 18 y/o freshman at CSULB (Long Beach State) during the Rodney King :bongo:africa:witchdoctor nigger riots.

When I have some time I will share a couple of my not-so-fond memories of that savage bongofest including the night my girlfriend and I were literally HUNTED by a groidal of 12 or so drunken hate-fueled niggers!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Yep, as if there was any doubt. Niggerness confirmed. :lol

https://madworldnews.com/tennessee-thugs-homeowner-robbery/

Excellent work!

Cat fur allergic
06-03-2018, 09:16 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/03/tennessee-man-shoots-kills-would-be-burglars-at-his-home-police-say.html

I can't believe this nigger shot two of them without killing any bystanders!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Memphis is 65% nigger. I should have figured that the shooter was a pavement ape too! :melon

Lynch Tree
06-03-2018, 11:44 PM
A wonderful twist of fate that a nigger with the nickname "AK" was goodified by an AK. :lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1757036741000052&set=a.167479069955835.27979.100000812293792&type=3&theater

MineEvolved
06-05-2018, 04:31 PM
I have a REAL problem with this story. This was a nigger homeowner. What I want to know is, why does he get a pass on shooting two niggers OUTSIDE OF HIS HOME, on the PATIO, (as he himself admits to in a report on MSN, which I'm posting), when white people are prosecuted unless there's video evidence and 20 witnesses to a home invasion with dead niggers INSIDE the home, holding guns and phones with selfie pictures of them showing the break-in?

Castle doctine is quite clear on this. An assailant has to represent a clear and immediate threat to your life outside your domicile, or be INSIDE your home, with no duty to retreat on your part (the last being dependent on the state you live in). Once they're on the patio (outside), attempting to flee, they are no longer an immediate threat to life. They are fleeing niggers. If they came BACK in, that's another story, but there's nothing to indicate that's what happened.

I don't care about the dead niggers. I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy and double standard. If ~I~ did this, exact same situation, I'd be in a fucking cage right now, awaiting manslaughter charges or worse, because I didn't let niggers who were 'no longer an immediate threat' escape. This is horseshit, and nigger appeasement.

Meanwhile, pharmacist Jerome Ersland, whose life, and the life of his employees were in danger inside his business, is doing life in prison for reloading, and continuing to shoot a still-twitching nigger armed robber. I don't SEE the difference, except one was an evil YT, and the other a nigger. If Ersland is guilty of 'executing' a nigger who no longer posed a threat, how is this nigger NOT guilty of the same?

The homeowner, who asked to remain anonymous for his safety, said he came home from the barber shop around 7 p.m. to find his door pried open and his caged dog barking wildly. He says he then saw two men in his house, and when they spotted him they drew their weapons.

According to Local Memphis, one of the burglar's guns jammed, and the other did manage to fire. The two then ran to the kitchen. (fleeing)

"I'm assuming they were trying to go out of my back door," (assumed they were fleeing) the homeowner said, "so as they go through there I jumped in the closet and get my AK-47." He then found them on his patio, (he gave chase and found them OUTSIDE) aimed his rifle and opened fire.

So, for Ersland, it's an 'execution'. For this nigger, it's 'self-defense'. Fucking BULLSHIT.

/rant off

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/it-was-either-me-or-them-man-kills-burglars-with-ak-47/ar-AAydWvy?li=BBnbfcL

Sandy
06-06-2018, 08:58 PM
when white people are prosecuted unless there's video evidence and 20 witnesses to a home invasion with dead niggers INSIDE the home, holding guns and phones with selfie pictures of them showing the break-in?

Absolutely right. How many convictions do we see of a white homeowner shooting a nigger trying to break in? That guy in Detroit won't be out for 20 years.

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Even here in Utah, where if they're inside the house, the light is green, if they're outside and fleeing you stand down and let the cops take over. Law is clear: you can only use deadly force to stop an attack. So this guy is getting way with what YT would get screwed to the wall for. Just like that anti-gun TV nigger Carl Rowan that shot a niglet playing in his pool in Wash. DC. No threat whatsoever, just shot the 'glet, and got away with it.

https://people.com/archive/by-plugging-a-teenage-intruder-columnist-carl-rowan-may-have-shot-himself-in-the-foot-vol-30-no-1/