PDA

View Full Version : Niggers pushing random people into the water.

Cat fur allergic
06-02-2018, 09:58 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2154608b-b4cb-314c-8b1e-c35e3cfda5b4/ss_group-of-teens-accused-of.html

Evil sons of bitches. In my book that is attempted murder. Some how the cops and politicians don't see this as evil.

Buck Simian
06-02-2018, 10:30 PM
But the article said they are teens, thus they must be good boys who did no harm.

Boy
06-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Niggers are slowly but surly working their way back into segregation. I hope I live to see the day this happens...but I am not holding my breath.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2018, 01:44 PM
Niggers are slowly but surely working their way back into segregation. I hope I live to see the day this happens...but I am not holding my breath.

Absolutely. The exodus of middle-class Whites from ChimpCongo alone is ample evidence of Segregation 2.0.

Whites simply don't want to raise their families around niggers or send them to dumbed-down schools full of dirty evil niglets.

100% Not A Nigger
06-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Do niggers think everyone is a rockfish?

Sandy
06-06-2018, 10:04 PM
But the article said they are teens, thus they must be good boys who did no harm.

As we know so well, "teens" always tells us it's niggers. These were just doing experiments combining science and psychology.

as roving groups of teenagers caused trouble, forcing Chicago Police officers to try to corral their movements.

Corraled like animals is still too good for them. Send in a bunch of cowboys, lassos ready, and herd them onto transport ships back to the muddland.

Master Sergeant
06-07-2018, 05:01 PM
I'm one mother fucker a Nigger doesn't want to get wet with. I spent 4 years teaching Combat Water Survival and I can gator roll a groid and push the air out of it's lungs faster than it can say "Muh".