PDA

View Full Version : Things you find when you stop a dindu for a broken tail light..

Mushmouth
06-01-2018, 06:38 AM

This developing story out of Springfield is INSANE!!!

Stewart Weldon, a career criminal shitbag living in Springfield. On Sunday night he got into some shit with the SPD:

When Weldon was first pulled over for a broken tail light, he drove away as soon as two officers got out of their cruiser. The second stop came after Weldon raced through a half dozen streets and, after being boxed in, slammed into a cruiser while trying to escape, according to the arrest report. Pulled from his car at gunpoint, Weldon began to wrestle in the street with the officers while a female passenger remained in the vehicle, the report said.

Turns out the reason he didn’t stop was because his passenger was actually his enslaved victim…

But wait, it gets crazier…..

Springfield police are investigating suspicious deaths that are being treated as homicides at a Page Boulevard home,

He obviously killed at least two people, and an excavator is coming in to look for more bodies.

Ho-Lee-Shit. A legit serial murdering rapist who tortures his victims in his basement. And he’s living in a crowded, highly trafficked neighborhood in Springfield.

https://turtleboysports.com/career-criminal-who-led-springfield-pd-on-high-speed-chase-with-kidnapped-victim-in-car-turns-out-to-have-multiple-dead-bodies-at-house-in-highly-trafficked-neighborhood/

Buck Simian
06-01-2018, 08:19 AM
Sounds like your typical run of the mill dindu to me.

SC Anemia
06-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Wow, this one's a real grab-bag of TNB. Kidnapping, rape, assault, fleeing, dead bodies back at da crib and dammit...3 warrants.

Officials said she told them Weldon had held her captive in his home for the last month and raped her several times.

The woman was an acquaintance of Weldon's, according to Hampden County District Attorney Anthony Gulluni.

She suffered several stab wounds, marks from being hit with a blunt object and a possible fractured jaw, court records said. The woman told police Weldon hit her with a hammer.

The ongoing investigation prompted law enforcement to search the house, which is registered to Weldon's mother, according to property records.

Two bodies were initially found on the property and then a third later Thursday afternoon, Gulluni said in a news conference Thursday night.

You can always tell when there's been resisting arrest. Bwahahaha Looks like Massachusetts finest tuned this one up a tad.

:rofl

Weldon had three active warrants and a revoked driver's license at the time of his arrest, according to court records.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/31/us/massachusetts-accused-kidnapper-bodies-found/index.html

Chimpwhipper
06-01-2018, 01:26 PM
The other night 10 miles from me a buck was stopped for a broken taillight. An officer approached and said, "Do you have a weapon?"
The coon produced his 9.
Long story short, Kunta Kinte wound up dragging the officer at high speed and hollering, "I can't go back to jail!!!
The officer managed to drag himself into the car through the window. They later found a sizeable quantity of weed and coke.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-01-2018, 02:48 PM
This is why I frequently call 9-1-1 when I see a nigger knuckling around in its hooptie.

Here in the Seattle area, there aren't too many niggers to begin with, but if I see a nigger in a typical nigger hooptie, you can pretty much rest assured that at least two of the following are true:

A) The nigger is uninsured

B) It has warrants out for its arrest

C) It is driving on a suspended license or doesn't have one

D) It is using the hooptie without the owner's permission (i.e., it's stolen)

E) It is on parole or work release

F) It has a gat or drugs in its possession

It is not illegal to call the cops and make a report claiming you thought you saw the nigger wave a pawgun or toss a Boone's Farm bottle out the window of its hooptie. Once that nigger is pulled over (if it doesn't knuckle), the odds are very high that it will be cuffed and hauled off to the pokey.

jenkemfactory
06-01-2018, 03:11 PM
ewu
she was muhdiked by that nigger evrry night.

Cat fur allergic
06-02-2018, 04:05 PM
has some explaining to do.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-bodies-allegedly-found-home-massachusetts-kidnapping-suspect-154804623--abc-news-topstories.html

Search of kidnapping suspect’s home could take ‘days if not longer’ after 3 bodies found: DA