PDA

View Full Version : Ebbie liked hanging around with white liberals, until he got shunned for muh-dick..

Mushmouth
06-01-2018, 05:55 AM
‘I’m off the plantation, bro!’ Video of black Stanford student goes viral. Here’s his back story.

Growing up, he said he was pretty liberal. Then he was falsely accused of sexual assault, he said, and the “white liberals” who were supposed to support him and hear his side of the story instead turned their backs on him.

“The white liberals were very eager to demonize me and see me as a monster before they had all the facts,” Banks said. “The left only acknowledges certain kinds of victimhood … but then my trauma doesn’t get acknowledged and validated.”

He said the incident took place in the summer after his junior year in high school. He attended a theater camp that enrolled predominantly white students, and he was among a handful of black students there. He said he engaged in a consensual sexual act with a white female student, but soon after rumors spread that he assaulted her. He was never contacted by police or administrators, the entire affair was rumor-driven, he said.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/45398/

Sandy
06-06-2018, 09:37 PM
It probably did assault the girl, but the school and police wouldn't do anything about a pet nigger. Then even the white liberals decided to stay away from it.