PDA

View Full Version : I just registered here at Dindu Plantation, and I'm bringing my WHIP!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-01-2018, 12:25 AM
I have been fairly active over the years (20 or so) in telling the truth about niggers wherever I could. I have focused a good amount of effort on the Topix Nigger Slave forums (AFAM), Twitter, and Facebook.

I am THX on Topix.

I need to branch out and be with my own kind more often. I have had accounts on other pro-Human forums over the years -- you all know the Usual Suspects. One of them is run by a goddamn tyrant and I have been banned a couple times there for simply not "feeling right" to that person.

I suspect more than a few of you know who I'm referring to...

My pro-Human advocacy goes back to "Hal from New Jersey" -- Hal Turner. As an 18 year-old freshman at CSULB (Long Beach State) I lived through the Rodney King nigger riots. I will share some of those experiences in the near future in honor June Seventeenth Day (hint: Rodney's last dip in the pool).

I agree with the philosophy of this site 100% and go even one step further in that I DO NOT HATE NIGGERS. Hate is a destructive and useless emotion in that it never solves the problem of its origin and only harms the host.

Rather, I believe in telling the Truth about niggers. I believe that Truth is beginning to resonate with the Great Sleeping Human Giant that represents the non-nigger 88% in this country.

I am a Constitutional conservative, agnostic, and father of four: identical twin girls (almost 13 -- GULP!), a boy (7), and a boy 17 mos. The last one was a true shock. I'm 44. Thought we were done, heh heh... My wife of 17 years is a Canadian. Sometimes I think she has a monkey brain, but then I remember that she is in fact Canadian.

I am a white collar type. I work for a medical facility outfitting company and head up a small division of account reps and account servicing associates.

My original American ancestors came from Germany in 1840. I am still connected (and have visited) my cousins in Germany (Baden Baden region).

I don't understand antisemitism. I don't Jew-bash. Mexicans are the single greatest factor in the marginalization of the nigger in the this country in the last 50 years. I don't care for illegal immigration, and don't like the militant "La Raza"-type movements, but compared to the destruction, blight, and loss of Human potential caused by niggers, well, one problem at a time...

So there it is in a nutshell. I await my blessing by the DP PTB, and when that day arrives, I will be posting as a truly ugly nigger "Midder Peenud Hayed".

Mushmouth
06-01-2018, 06:08 AM
Moved to intros and welcome..

:welcome

Boy
06-01-2018, 07:15 AM
Nice Intro.... you'll fit right in here.

Welcome to the Plantation

Cracka Jack
06-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Mexicans are the single greatest factor in the marginalization of the nigger in the this country in the last 50 years.

Yep...

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-01-2018, 08:47 AM
Welcome!

jenkemfactory
06-01-2018, 09:30 AM
What is 'Midder Peenud Hayed'?
Middle peanut head?

Willkommen to der forum! Mein freund!

NiggerHater
06-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Welcome, I have met you before.....:lol

SC Anemia
06-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Welcome!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-01-2018, 02:20 PM
What is 'Midder Peenud Hayed'?
Middle peanut head?

Willkommen to der forum! Mein freund!

LMMFLWAO!

Danke!

"Midder Peenud Hayed" is nigger for Mister Peanut Head. When my avatar goes live, you'll understand.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Welcome, I have met you before.....:lol

Very likely...

I've been around doing what I do (truth-telling about Negroes) for a looooong time now ;)

I also find great humor in everything niggerish. That's pretty much the angle from which I approach the subject.

jenkemfactory
06-01-2018, 02:57 PM
LMMFLWAO!

Danke!

"Midder Peenud Hayed" is nigger for Mister Peanut Head. When my avatar goes live, you'll understand.

sounds like you're going to be more fun than a barrow of pickaninnies.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-01-2018, 03:33 PM
sounds like you're going to be more fun than a barrow of pickaninnies.

Heh heh, funny you should mention picaninnies...

I find the misfortune of niglets among the funniest condition in all of niggerdom (Ghetto Lobstah, shake-and-bake, intentional maiming for SSI gibs, etc...).

I'm still snickering about the two rug-munchers who Thelma-and-Louised a van-full of niglets into the Pacific a few weeks ago.

God only knows how many Human lives were spared nigger-related calamity in the future by that one act.

k9woman
06-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome!
Fremder, Etranger, Stranger,
Glücklich zu sehen,
Je suis enchantée
Happy to see you,
Bleibe, reste, stay,
Im DP, Au DP, To DP !:lol

Boy
06-01-2018, 06:11 PM
Alle verdammten Nigger müssen verdammt sterben

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Thanks to everyone for the kind "welcomes".

Rape Ape
06-02-2018, 11:35 PM
:rofl

Your screen name!

Welcome to the plantation. Pick up a whip and start motivating those niggers. Or at least whip them, because even if it's impossible to motivate a nigger, it's damn satisfying. :lol

Rape Ape
06-02-2018, 11:38 PM
Alle verdammten Nigger müssen verdammt sterben

Es müssen die Scheißaffen ausrotten!

jenkemfactory
06-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Thanks to everyone for the kind "welcomes".

WAAAA! That is one UGLY avatar!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-03-2018, 01:05 PM
WAAAA! That is one UGLY avatar!

That, dear friend, is a 100% authentic, un-photoshopped, genuine nigger.

I saved that moolie for years waiting to use it as an avatar, heh heh... :nigbongo:melon:bongo

MineEvolved
06-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Welcome aboard!