PDA

View Full Version : Stockton California is going to pay feral niggers $1,000 a month not to shoot each other..

Mushmouth
05-31-2018, 10:04 AM
Stockton is about to award stipends of up to $1,000 a month to residents deemed most likely to shoot somebody. This program is called Advance Peace, and it's modeled after a crime reduction program in the Bay Area city of Richmond.

The idea is that a small number of people are responsible for a large percentage of violence, and offering them an alternative path — with counseling and case management over an 18-month period, along with a stipend if they stay the course — can be a good investment all around.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-lopez-stockton-money-05272018-story.html?outputType=amp

Chimpwhipper
05-31-2018, 11:25 AM
Well I'm sure they'll quit Glock-Glocking each other right away.

SC Anemia
05-31-2018, 11:36 AM
Stockton is an absolute shit hole. Parts of it look like war-torn Beirut. No fuckin way I ever get off the freeway through Stockton.

Oh to the OP, I give you the Mayor :

Boy
05-31-2018, 02:01 PM
Stockton is an absolute shit hole. Parts of it look like war-torn Beirut. No fuckin way I ever get off the freeway through Stockton.

Oh to the OP, I give you the Mayor :

The shithole city of Gibmedats and the head gibsmedat groid.

The pictures in the link speak volumes..... looks like Mogadishu

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/business/stockton-basic-income.html

SC Anemia
05-31-2018, 02:14 PM
Stockton is also the largest U.S. city to ever declare bankruptcy. See:

How Stockton went broke: A 15-year spending binge

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-stockton-bankruptcy-cause/how-stockton-went-broke-a-15-year-spending-binge-idUSBRE8621DL20120703

Will single mothers use their cash to pay for child care so they can attend college? Will people confronting choices between buying school supplies or paying their electric bills gain a measure of security? Will families add healthier food to their diets?

And the answer to that is...Shaniqua here in front of a check cashing and trade-in dem gold toofus for cash establishment. Pennies on the dollah yo!

MineEvolved
05-31-2018, 03:50 PM
Stockton is about to award stipends of up to $1,000 a month to residents deemed most likely to shoot somebody

This begs the question of HOW do they know who is most likely to shoot someone? And, IF they know who the most likely niggers are, why are they still roaming free? $1000 bucks a head per month pays for their cages quite nicely, with a tidy sum leftover for deportation costs.

It occurs to me that for a group that rails against the gun industry, liberals sure do put a lot of money in that industry's pocket. 1000 bucks a month puts a lot of illegal guns and ammunition into the hands of the very group they don't want shooting the place up.

Cracka Jack
05-31-2018, 06:22 PM
And only months until a nigger sow becomes governor in Georgia. Shit is falling apart fast folks. Be prepared.

jenkemfactory
05-31-2018, 07:06 PM
ewu. niggers in a monkey suit are still ugly.

GoodyearNecklace
06-03-2018, 01:22 PM
And only months until a nigger sow becomes governor in Georgia. Shit is falling apart fast folks. Be prepared.
I just checked and found out Georgia is 30% nigger infested.
WTF?

100% Not A Nigger
06-03-2018, 03:56 PM
WTF?

We should have picked our own cotton.

Cracka Jack
06-03-2018, 04:38 PM
WTF?

And the nation as a whole is only 14-15%, but that didn't stop them from sticking the kenyan in the white hut......

Lynch Tree
06-03-2018, 09:07 PM
And the nation as a whole is only 14-15%, but that didn't stop them from sticking the kenyan in the white hut......

Don't forget about the disease of white guilt and women's suffrage.