PDA

View Full Version : What Happens When a Nigger asks Kraken for a Smoke

Boy
05-30-2018, 01:51 PM
I don't have much contact with niggers due to where I live, but the other day I did.

So, some old friends were in town for some sight seeing, to be specific (FDR's Home in Hyde Park, NY) They decided to stay at the Quality Inn in Hyde Park right across from FDR's home. So Mrs Kraken and I drive down to where they're staying with plans of spending some time with them, shoot the breeze and stuff. So we get to the hotel, park and go in to get them and they were not ready yet, so I told (Mrs Kraken) I'm going to go outside for a smoke while they get ready.

There is a side entrance at the end of the hallway so I go out there to catch a quick smoke. I am standing there minding my own damn business smoking when what do I hear? "Yo mang...Yo..Yo..lets me gets one of those smokes from ya" I look around and no one is near me. The I hear it again "YO mang, gibs me ones of those cigs" I look all the way across the street ( a good 50 yards away) and it's a nigger walking towards me saying that. So the feral knuckle dragger monkey shuffles it's way towards me and gets about 10 feet from me still bixnooding about wanting a smoke from me.

Side Note: The doors on this hotel are keycard access for entry ( I had it propped open so I could get back in)

I tell the nigger "Sure thing nigger you can have what's let of mine" and flicked it at him and stepped inside and closed the door.

The chimpout that ensued was epic to say the least. That nigger was yanking and pulling on that door, pounding on it, jumping up and down like the ape it is, and telling me "Muddafucka cracka I'z gonna fuckya up and rape you and your mudda" I just stood there laughing my ass off at this niggers monkey shines. In retrospect I should have videoed the nigger and called the cops or told the front desk they have a feral nigger trying to break in at the side door, but I didn't think of it due to me laughing so damn hard at the niggers antics.

Anyways I told Mrs Kraken about it and needless to say she was not amused, but my buddy from out of town thought it was hilarious. He hates niggers as much as I do.

Rape Ape
05-30-2018, 05:20 PM
:rofl
Kind of like staring down chimps at the zoo.
Too bad you didn't get around to calling Da Po-Po. Surely that monkey would've had at least one open warrant.

jenkemfactory
05-30-2018, 05:41 PM
I was thinking of New Hyde Park on Long Island NY. Long Island is full of turd now.

k9woman
05-30-2018, 06:02 PM
I was thinking of New Hyde Park on Long Island NY. Long Island is full of turd now.

That's what I thought too. LI has always been a checkerboard, getting worse with the element.