PDA

View Full Version : Illegal immigrant niggers rack up £104k hotel bill by deception

Odin's balls
05-30-2018, 11:11 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5786659/Illegal-immigrants-lived-luxury-hotel-falsely-claiming-Grenfell-Tower-victims.html

This really boils my piss. The Grenfell tower was rammed full of illegal immigrants and these two shitbeasts tagged along for the free ride.

I hate niggers more than ever today, because I'm paying for this.

Groid_Rage
05-30-2018, 11:17 AM
niggers are criminals and leaches to the extreme

SC Anemia
05-30-2018, 11:24 AM
While I already knew as an absolute truth that niggers are sociopaths to their core, I do believe that they DO know right from wrong. I guess that is what's so infuriating about this. Even on this side of the pond that really pisses me off.

MineEvolved
05-30-2018, 05:11 PM
Yanno, I don't claim expertise on the UK system of government (I apparently have some reading to do), but I thought folks from the Isles, especially those with 'sir' and 'lord' in front of their names, were people of education and sense. (maybe I watch too many movies) How the fuck did things get this way over there? I can see how it happened in the U.S., we let illegals and dead people vote. Overrun with asslifters, royals letting half-breed chicken shakers into the family, now reporters literally being whisked away to the torture chambers...

I'll say it again. We feel bad for ya, m8. Unlike the U.S., which will turn itself around when it's finally had enough, by virtue of the 2A, you poor souls don't have much of a choice except to watch it happen and hope someone with a spine stands for election.

Then again, what do I know...I believe every story I read is just a small piece of a larger plan to get all of us killing each other in one big street fight. When the marinas empty of all their large blue-water craft at the same time, I'll know it's going down.

Cracka Jack
05-30-2018, 05:15 PM
When the marinas empty of all their large blue-water craft at the same time, I'll know it's going down.

Good tip. Hadn't thought of that.