PDA

View Full Version : I miss my old "I made a niggle mad" black bomb award

OCHonegro
05-27-2018, 09:59 PM
Lol.
I don't know if I have it in me to make any epic posts involving the Jeep like in the past, but it's nonetheless good to be back among such great company. I can't count how many times I've almost thrown up from laughing at some of the threads I've been a part of way back when. I just hope that somehow KFCMAN167 is still a part of the forum. Lmao

Dr. Octaves Charles Honegro III, CRC
Professor Emeritus
Afrocentric Incarceration Studies
NU, North Florida Campus

Boy
05-27-2018, 10:10 PM
Welcome back - :welcome

AFN_Weasel
05-28-2018, 04:55 AM
Welcome back, Ocho!

Mushmouth
05-28-2018, 06:29 AM
Welcome Word Pimp..

SC Anemia
05-28-2018, 10:50 AM
Howdy Ocho, it's damn good to see you!

Monkeybash
05-28-2018, 08:45 PM
Great to have you back, Och.

I remember your story about going over the bridge. It was epic. :lmao

OCHonegro
05-30-2018, 10:17 AM
Welcome Word Pimp..

LOL. Though I doubt my oftentimes verbose incantations upon the forum had the desired effect, which is to say: further replies to my nonsense only served to exacerbate and increase the frequency in which I subjected the readers to my premature hijackulation, when the ideal response to my tales should have been a reverent silence, almost like being ignored.

As an aside, if anyone thinks this isn't the real OCH, I believe I extinguished that notion with the preceding.

What took you so long?

I was busy.

Dr. Octavius Charles Honegro IV, CRC
Looking for a new salutation, and I honestly can't remember if my nom-de-plume included a III or IV as the penultimate suffix.

Mushmouth
05-30-2018, 10:38 AM
LOL. Though I doubt my oftentimes verbose incantations upon the forum had the desired effect, which is to say: further replies to my nonsense only served to exacerbate and increase the frequency in which I subjected the readers to my premature hijackulation, when the ideal response to my tales should have been a reverent silence, almost like being ignored.

As an aside, if anyone thinks this isn't the real OCH, I believe I extinguished that notion with the preceding.

I was busy.

Looking for a new salutation, and I honestly can't remember if my nom-de-plume included a III or IV as the penultimate suffix.

The dichotomy of brevity and verbosity in one post..

And it was eye eye eye, not eye vee. :lol

SC Anemia
05-30-2018, 11:05 AM

I was busy.

Yowza, this is Ocho alright. :lol

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
05-30-2018, 09:47 PM
I remember you from the "old days"... good seeing you again !

Sheboon DeLuxe
06-01-2018, 11:49 AM
No way this could be anyone but the original Ocho. Great to have you back. I'll never forget the "almost ran over a damn nigger walking in the road" post on CO.