PDA

View Full Version : Let’s send this nigger to space

Unregistered
05-27-2018, 02:46 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-44216461/i-want-to-be-the-first-wheelchair-user-in-space

'I want to be the first wheelchair user in space'
In his own words, Eddie Ndopu is “unapologetically brilliant, black, queer and disabled”.

No reason this nigger can’t be launched in his wheelchair, and be seen orbiting the planet just like Elan Musks’ Tesla. No reason he would need a space suit either.

Cracka Jack
05-27-2018, 04:13 PM
Along with the entire staff of the BBC.

Blue-Gum
05-28-2018, 04:26 AM
I've thought for a long time now we should methodically transport all niggers to a moon colony....sorta like a new "liberia" in space

Cracka Jack
05-28-2018, 09:18 AM
Intolerant had the right idea. Pack them like sardines into space shuttles (no need for life support, oxygen, etc.), and launch them into the Sun. It's the ONLY way to make sure they can NEVER come back.

Mushmouth
05-28-2018, 09:23 AM
Intolerant had the right idea. Pack them like sardines into space shuttles (no need for life support, oxygen, etc.), and launch them into the Sun. It's the ONLY way to make sure they can NEVER come back.

I disagree. Their vaporized matter will still exist and be ejected back out into the solar system. Seems to me that either a black hole or a collision with antimatter would suffice..

Cracka Jack
05-28-2018, 09:42 AM
I disagree. Their vaporized matter will still exist and be ejected back out into the solar system. Seems to me that either a black hole or a collision with antimatter would suffice..

And that is exactly how budgets spiral out of control.....

:bert

Mushmouth
05-28-2018, 09:44 AM
Budgets are racist..

Unregistered
05-28-2018, 11:19 AM
“Ask not how much it costs, ask how we can get rid of the niggers. I believe before this decade is out, we could put coons on the moons of Jupiter, not because it’s hard, because they suck!”

Buck Simian
05-28-2018, 11:55 AM
This kind of crap is exactly what all of this affirmative action and political correctness feel good nonsense is bringing us to. Qualified people are no longer given the opportunity to use their skills that they worked a lifetime to develop, instead we give a cripple a chance to go into space because it is a nigger and a queer nigger at that. Tie it to the bottom of the next Russian launch to the ISS. Lets make its dreams come true.

Unregistered
05-28-2018, 12:13 PM
“His condition is degenerative...” Pretty much true of all niggers.

Blue-Gum
06-03-2018, 10:43 PM
Strap an ankle leash, like some surfers wear, to this niggers ankle and the bottom of the rocket, send the nigger off in style...hang ten nigger...lol