PDA

View Full Version : Nigger minister South Africa: food we eat comes from ShopRite, not white farmers

jenkemfactory
05-25-2018, 10:28 PM
Nigger with big title says:

Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister, Senzeni Zokwana, ooks: The food we eat in SA does not come from farms owned by whites, it comes from Shoprite, Pick n Pay, and Spar

https://www.breeknuusza.com/the-food-we-eat-in-sa-does-not-come-from-farms-owned-by-whites-its-comes-from-shoprite-pick-n-pay-and-spar-says-agriculture-forestry-and-fisheries-minister/

Cracka Jack
05-26-2018, 08:52 AM
A picture speaks a thousand ooks......

“if eating each other is the only option we have left when white farmers leave. Then it is fine, we will do it. People do eat people sometimes to survive.”

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
05-27-2018, 12:13 AM
“White farmers think we depend on them for food supplies. They must wake up and smell the coffee because the food we eat in SA does not come from farms owned by whites, it’s comes from Shoprite, Pick n Pay, and Spar’ Zokwana said on Monday afternoon.

Zokwana is going to introduce changes to how key government grants are used in order to advance transformation for the benefit of small and black-owned businesses. But he also said:

“if eating each other is the only option we have left when white farmers leave. Then it is fine, we will do it. People do eat people sometimes to survive.”

WOW !

I'll bet that nigger went to college for ten fucking years to form that thought. Probably gradeeated at age 43.

Buck Simian
05-28-2018, 07:42 PM
A picture speaks a thousand ooks......

That head says it all. The first thing that popped into my mind was bowling and that thing popping out of the ball return machine with those eyes bugging out and its jaws still flapping nigger nonsense.

Cracka Jack
05-28-2018, 09:31 PM
That head says it all. The first thing that popped into my mind was bowling and that thing popping out of the ball return machine with those eyes bugging out and its jaws still flapping nigger nonsense.

:rofl MAIGN!!! You dunz lef duh 7-10 split N' :sheeit ..

It reminded me of something out of a fifth rate horror movie. Funniest part is, when the YT's finally wise up and GTFO of S.A., the niggers will be left knawling on bowling balls.. and rocks.. each other, and whatever.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-09-2018, 06:00 PM
We gets our food at the magical supa market. Not some farm. Stupid YT. What they do with all that stuff anyway?

Rape Ape
06-09-2018, 10:00 PM
There's plenty of food in South Africa for the niggers to eat:
:nigbbq