PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon wannabe Rachel Dolezal takes another step toward niggerdom

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 08:57 PM
Rachel Dolezal, the white skank who passed as a sheboon and led an NAACP chapter, is facing a lengthy nigger university scholarship on welfare fraud charges.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/24/rachel-dolezal-welfare-fraud-case-leads-felony-the/

Congratulations bitch, you are now a full-fledged nigger! :unigger

Blue-Gum
05-25-2018, 05:26 AM
Why anyone would want to adopt the dirty sleepy criminal culture of the nigger animal is insane, it's the same As eating a warm dog shit sandwich.

I've never understood and never will understand why any human girl would ever want to lay down with a dirty nigger animal spit out nigger spawn, bitches like that deserve everything they get.

Cracka Jack
05-25-2018, 07:41 AM
Show me that thing attacking the staff at McNiggers' or Waffle Hut and I'll be convinced.

Welfare fraud is pretty good though.

Buck Simian
05-25-2018, 07:46 AM
Welfare fraud? That alone proves she is a pure nigger.

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 09:25 AM
Show me that thing attacking the staff at McNiggers' or Waffle Hut and I'll be convinced.

That’s precisely what she needs to go to NU to study up on: fat ass poo flinging and disrespect 101.
Hopefully, she gets shived though. Then she can write a new book: “The Color of my Liver n sheeeiiit”

Dr. Honegro III
05-26-2018, 05:26 PM
As soon as I saw this story, I thought to myself "self, she really is a nigger."

I may register later, just want to browse around and see if the old CO compatriots are still around.

OCH

Mushmouth
05-26-2018, 05:38 PM
As soon as I saw this story, I thought to myself "self, she really is a nigger."

I may register later, just want to browse around and see if the old CO compatriots are still around.

OCH

I am.. :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-26-2018, 08:02 PM
She needs a Waffle House ratchet brawl, posted on Wurl' Star. Then no one could say she wasn't a nigger.

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-26-2018, 08:20 PM
I may register later, just want to browse around and see if the old CO compatriots are still around. OCH

Dr. Honegro, you are sorely missed! OF COURSE you need to register!!

SC Anemia
05-26-2018, 09:14 PM
Ocho, hey maing! We'd love to see you back!

Monkeybash
05-26-2018, 11:56 PM
Man Ocho, you were the first person I talked to on CO because I accidentally posted my intro twice. Would love to see you back.

MineEvolved
05-27-2018, 01:50 PM
Damn Ocho, where the hell have you been?

A while back, we were making wagers on whether you were in jail, dead, or just married.... :lol

OCH the III
05-27-2018, 08:10 PM
A while back, we were making wagers on whether you were in jail, dead, or just married.... :lol

Why the redundancy? Seems to me they all describe the same condition. Lol

See, I can edit someone else’s post