PDA

View Full Version : Good Lovin' Grows Cold Again For Katie Price.

MineEvolved
05-24-2018, 03:05 PM
I'll bet she has to throw her ass up for grabs before conversation even starts, having that mong in tow... :lol

Her pink car was spotted outside his home last week, fuelling rumours of a romance.

But it seems Katie Price's fling with Shane Duffy has already come to an end, due to the publicity the pair received.

According to The Sun, the footballer, 26, got 'cold feet' and dumped the television personality as soon as their romance hit headlines - days before her 40th birthday.

Cold feet, my ass. He got a good long look at this and ran for the hills...gonna be a long march towards retirement for that burner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5767143/Katie-Price-DUMPED-Shane-Duffy-Footballer-26-got-cold-feet-romance-revealed.html

Cracka Jack
05-24-2018, 05:10 PM
It's yours' now Princess, forever! No, you can't give it back!

:lol

k9woman
05-24-2018, 08:53 PM
Jeebus, I had to look this mud shark up. She gave birth to that creature??? Good Lord.

MineEvolved
05-25-2018, 02:31 PM
Jeebus, I had to look this mud shark up. She gave birth to that creature??? Good Lord.

Ask Odin about Katie Price, it's like his pet project, this mudsharking whore is even open on Christmas... :lol

Odin's balls
05-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Ask Odin about Katie Price, it's like his pet project, this mudsharking whore is even open on Christmas... :lol

Don't start me off about Katie bloody Price and 'Harvey'.

You know I can go on a profanity filled rant so vitriolic that it could tear the very fabric of space and time. :lol

MineEvolved
05-25-2018, 04:10 PM
Don't start me off about Katie bloody Price and 'Harvey'.

You know I can go on a profanity filled rant so vitriolic that it could tear the very fabric of space and time. :lol

Aw, go ahead, I thoroughly enjoy the unique British perspective on that shark... :lol

Buck Simian
05-25-2018, 08:10 PM
You know she probably lets that nigger hump on her just to calm it down.