PDA

View Full Version : NFL niggers coddled again

Blue-Gum
05-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Just read a story; the collective owners of all nigger football league teams have come up with a plan, it coddles the unpatriotic black bastards. Now the niggers don't have to stand for the Anthem unless they're on the field when it's played, don't have the link, at the link the policy is outlined, I don't watch the nigger football league anymore...totally disgusting, niggers in this country have it better than any nigger on the planet....and they still hate this country...Fucking nigger scums...

Monkeybash
05-24-2018, 08:38 AM
Just read a story; the collective owners of all nigger football league teams have come up with a plan, it coddles the unpatriotic black bastards. Now the niggers don't have to stand for the Anthem unless they're on the field when it's played, don't have the link, at the link the policy is outlined, I don't watch the nigger football league anymore...totally disgusting, niggers in this country have it better than any nigger on the planet....and they still hate this country...Fucking nigger scums...

It was a no-win situation for the owners, at least this way if they decide to act like niggers the cameras aren't on their looks-at-me-I-beez-an-activist-n-sheeeeeeiiiiiiitz asses. I think it's the best decision they could make.

That said, yeah, I stopped watching that shit a long time ago and fuck their coddled asses.

KuhnDeGar
05-24-2018, 11:47 AM
The Nigger Felon League is dead to me. If one stinking shitskin is something, I ignore it.