PDA

View Full Version : EYEBLEACH: Teacher guilty of misconduct in the classroom

OutragedYT
05-04-2017, 02:24 PM
:vomit

Ontario teacher guilty of misconduct for talking about sex and putting her legs behind her head in class

Brown swore throughout the class, the student said, and made inappropriate comments. After telling students personal stories about women she said were “sluts,” Brown gave them advice.
“If a slutty girl or a horny girl wants to have sex with you, you should fuck her well and leave her in a wheelchair for two days,” Brown said.

http://news.nationalpost.com/toronto/ontario-teacher-guilty-of-misconduct-for-talking-about-her-sex-life-and-putting-her-legs-behind-her-head-in-class

justin igger
05-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Sounds like one of my nigger college professors.

SC Anemia
05-04-2017, 03:31 PM
I had an art professor who had a filthy mouth. She played the movie Frida in class once. About a husband and wife who were acclaimed artists but the movie itself was more nudity, sex and perversion than it was art. She called it "cunt art".
:tucker

Scourmont
05-04-2017, 03:33 PM
When I was in college I worked at Roy Rogers fast food, and yes besides the mudshark, I was the only human working there. This nigger kept muh poosie'ing me, she looked like precious. All they ever think about is sex it's just their base nature.

IseDaDiva
05-04-2017, 03:33 PM
I'd be willing to bet that nasty, filthy old sow is Jamaican. Niggers really never ever think about anything but muh poosie and muh dik, do they?

Brown also berated students with insults, calling them “white trash”

Imagine if a white teacher made an insulting comment like that to nigger students?

Golliwog_control
05-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Man that is hidious.

Master Sergeant
05-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Imagine the odor coming from that muh-cootchie.