PDA

View Full Version : The former First Tranny is butthurt over racist comments on a story about Satchmo and Malaria's last pizza party..

Mushmouth
05-04-2017, 12:33 PM
http://thegrio.com/2017/05/03/racists-malia-sasha-obama-pizza-party/

animal mother
05-04-2017, 01:01 PM
everything from the tired old claims that Michelle Obama is really a man to the suggestion that Malia and Sasha had fried chicken and watermelon (not pizza) for their party.

:rofl

justin igger
05-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Nigger's shit skin is very thin.

OutragedYT
05-05-2017, 05:26 PM
The racists that attacked them need a lesson on how to be properly racist.

Cracka Jack
05-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Ok. Here's a challenge to my fellow Massa's on The Plantation. Find one photo of the kenyan and/or michael with those mini sows that pre-dates the 2008 campaign...

I've got $20 bucks that says you can't find one.... Will send by Paypal if I'm wrong. (I'm not. They were rented "beards".)

justin igger
05-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Ok. Here's a challenge to my fellow Massa's on The Plantation. Find one photo of the kenyan and/or michael with those mini sows that pre-dates the 2008 campaign...

I've got $20 bucks that says you can't find one.... Will send by Paypal if I'm wrong. (I'm not. They were rented "beards".)

From a libtard article.

It is no secret that Michelle and Barrack Obama have gone above and beyond to keep their daughters out of the press. Even so, we have seen very few pictures of the early years of the First Daughters. Now, some Americans are starting to believe that the pictures simply don’t exist.

While some Americans feel that the two girls have very little resemblance to their parents, others claim that the pair were adopted from Morocco. Similar to their father, there is very little evidence surrounding the two girls’ birth and background. Online searches for either of their birth records come up completely dry.

Ancestry.com and GenealogyBank.com have no records of the two sisters.

While we’ve seen pictures of Barack and Michelle dating before they had children, we have seen very little of the period of time when Malia and Sasha were born. And no one has ever claimed to see a picture of the First Lady pregnant or with a newborn.

Read more at https://wonkette.com/562040/new-wingnut-theory-or-satire-michelle-obama-never-birthed-no-babies#Fr3Tw3QZ0ukscoh7.99

MineEvolved
05-05-2017, 11:04 PM
No bet. We already know it's bullshit, shame on you for baiting us with money, have you no soul?

OutragedYT
05-05-2017, 11:47 PM

Cracka Jack
05-06-2017, 09:10 AM
:sheeit.....

Oh.. Hey Wait!!! I meant to add, no photoshop!!!