PDA

View Full Version : Brave Kitty bags a nigger

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 09:40 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5751831/PICTURED-32-year-old-biker-killed-starving-cougar.html

The 32-year-old sub-human burrhead who was batwinged by a starving cougar in a horrific attack that left another man injured in Washington State has been identified.
SJ Brooks was killed on Saturday morning during a stolen mountain-bike ride with 31-year-old cuck Isaac Sederbaum near North Bend, about 30 miles east of Seattle, when the cougar became disgusted by the pathetic shitape and clawed the living fuck out of him.

After coming into close contact with the disgusting niggers bodily fluids, it had to be put down. So the next time you see a magnificent Cougar, remember: “Dey beez racyss as a muddafugga”

Mushmouth
05-21-2018, 01:00 PM
Shit! I didn't even bother looking at this story when I saw it on Drudge because I figured niggers don't go biking trails.

Looks like I need a new nigdar.. :lol

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 01:21 PM
You can just see the poor cat scratching up sand like a son-a-bitch to cover that turd!:lol

Washington State, mountain biking, cougar = nigdar fail.

animal mother
05-21-2018, 01:33 PM
So sad the cat had to be put down. We have them in my area but they are called Florida panthers down here. Magnificent animals, very endangered, and rarely seen.

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Brooks co-founded Friends on Bikes Seattle, a bike community where women/trans/femme/non-binary people of color come together and ride bikes

Nature; it hates gender identity politics.

jenkemfactory
05-21-2018, 01:59 PM
That lighter skin guy was just trying to get rid of the nigger. Made it look like the cat's fault.
We know better, cats don't eat shiite.

Boy
05-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Shit! I didn't even bother looking at this story when I saw it on Drudge because I figured niggers don't go biking trails.

Looks like I need a new nigdar.. :lol

From the looks of those two, they were out from more than a bike ride.

4076 4077

jenkemfactory
05-21-2018, 02:23 PM

4076 4077

The cat was installed as a date breakup device.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
05-21-2018, 03:46 PM
From the article: women/trans/femme/non-binary people of color...

I saw this story earlier today, and was wondering why the cat did not feed on the "human" if it were "emaciated".

Now we know.

Cracka Jack
05-21-2018, 04:34 PM

4076 4077

Those two look like the type that would takes the seats off the bikes before they ride them........

Damn shame the cat had to be put down.

Cracka Jack
05-21-2018, 04:46 PM
After reading the article, I think that cat just said, Fuck No!!! I will NOT have NIGGERS in my neighborhood!!!

Chimpwhipper
05-21-2018, 05:00 PM
Poor Kitty probably had to lick his butthole for hours to get the nigger taste out of his mouth.

Rape Ape
05-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Putting that poor kitty down was an act of mercy. Imagine being so starving hungry that you'd accept having to lick your own asshole for a month to get the taste of nigger out.
:hurl

SC Anemia
05-21-2018, 05:55 PM
After reading the article, I think that cat just said, Fuck No!!! I will NOT have NIGGERS in my neighborhood!!!

I think cougars are magnificent animals. We had one reported just behind the high school about 3 blocks from me. That's not uncommon for these parts.

Come to think of it, that might explain the absence of niggers around here. :lol

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 07:12 PM
Having taken the risk of being raped by an A.I.D.S. infested gender non-binary bubba-gump nigger,
in order to remove the smelly dangerous and perverse shitstain from the community, at the risk of, and with the ultimate loss of his own life, this brave feline MUST have a commemorative statue erected in its honor.
Let’s start a letter writing campaign!

Rape Ape
05-22-2018, 04:27 AM
Come to think of it, there is ONE African immigrant I'd wholeheartedly welcome, and invite him to run loose in L.A. ...

Gustave the Crocodile. :lmao

Blue-Gum
05-22-2018, 07:04 PM
That SUCKS!!!!!!! ...putting that beautiful creature down....should've put up a memorial for ridding the planet of piece of shit down low nigger.

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 01:16 PM
I’m saddened by the behavior of the cowardly asshole who ran off to get cell phone coverage, when he could have stayed and filmed this hilarious event.